BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Stevie G.
Orford, Warrington
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Love this for every day wear! Especially when my lips are feeling dry. Exceeded my expectations by far!! I bought it from boots from a lovely member of staff. It lasts for ages! And would definitely buy again, so worth the price!
Shannon G.
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
I loved this! It gave my lips a nice natural look without being entirely invisible, and felt almost weightless, not dense like some other products can. I lost my own and it makes me incredibly sad, but I would recommend this!
Sophie D.
Hobart
I really like these Chubby sticks! Lovely colour range and the formula is great! They don't apply quite as precisely as other lipsticks but still pretty gorgeous! I would love to try more colours!
Mithika R.
Brampton, OH
It's a nice little extra if you're not in the mood for a heavy lip colour and something low commitment. Just have to reapply a lot and isn't transfer proof. But it's like a tinted Chapstick.
Carm Z.
Toronto , OH
they're really moisturizing, my only problem was that the colour i got was too bright so I don't always wear it. I also find that it does leave a bit of residue on your lips after a few hours.
Fearlesshoney (.
Valencia
me withdraws of distress when i go to parties and is ideal for a look female and amusing. simply me love. 10/10 really me love of this product. the master. Color 01# Pudgy Penny. Adorable. 💕
Lourantou R.
Patras, Achaias
I have to say I was a bit disapointed from this. I got it in 07 super strawberry and I thought it will be more pigmented but when I put it on the color wasn't even there. I usually wear it with lipliner just to avoid the dehydration. It's not bad but ..
Lorna M.
East Kilbride , Glasgow
Review for: Two Ton Tomato more...
I have three or four of these, easy to apply, neat to slip in a bag or purse to carry and apply on the move. Best to try the pigments before you buy as some don't show well against your lip/skin but worth a purchase
Astrid D.
Nice color and love how moisturizer feel your lips after you put it on. It was my first time using it and it mets my expectations. Is easy to apply because is like a crayon. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Karm M.
I really like this product as it is moisturizing and also adds colour to the lips. It is very travel friendly and won't break if is gets tossed around in your bag. Not too much of a fragrance which is great too.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?