BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Kadee C.
I have never tried a better affordable lipstick! This is lovely shade (I'm not sure of the exact name so I won't write it incase of butchering it) but it's the magenta colored one and it looks lovely.It gives my lips a slight tint whilst moisturizing them.
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
These tubes are cute! They deliver great color but definitely need a lip liner. They don't last as long as I would like but its a good bold color with an easy reapply.

Perfect for on the go with a clear lip liner.
Jeniffer M.
I can't get enough of these lip colour balms, basically I'm making my own collection, the colors are vibrant, shiny and leaves your lips soft with a touch of color
adelah A.
abu dhabi
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Too shiny for my taste and I did not feel any hydration. Would not recommend or repurchase because of the price compared to the light color the product gives, you can get the same effect from other cheaper brands
Humaira ..
My favorite lip colour balm. The colour I always get is raisin. The only downside to this that it is not long lasting and does not stay on the whole day so multiple applications are required throughout the day
Mariell s.
I think it is a good everyday lip product. It is not super pigmented on the lip but you can build it up to more color. Sometimes if you do so it smuges a littlebit. It does not last for a lot of time on your lip.
Jasmine  V.
Review for: Happy Hearts Fund more...
Cliniqueès chubby sticks are one of my favorite lip products! Theyère soft and gentle on the lips and you're in control of the colour you apply!. You can make it as vibrant as you want, or as muted as you want.
Vidalis R.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
Este balsamo es muy suave tiene un color sutil y si te haces varias pasadas obtienes mas color. Lo compre en Sears y lo repeti en dos colores q son mis favoritos. El precio es justo y la cantidad tambien. Lo comprare de nuevo.
Jessica M.
Lawton, OK
My favorite lipstick of all time! The color is perfect. The lady mentioned something about fall, but I wear this year round. It seems to be me a little more color than my natural color, but nothing too intense.
Emma  P.
Banbury, Oxfordshire
Im in love with Chubby Sticks and Clinique's version is just the best. I finished my sample of Melon really quickly as it gave a quick wash of colour without that balmy texture. This will become a repurchase!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back