16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,139 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Oh my gosh, these are perfect! I love every color (I won't admit to how many I own that are so close in shade that only *I* can tell the difference). They're smooth, soft, they stay for HOURS, and honestly I just think they're loads of fun. Go and get yourself one or two. Or ten. You'll fall in love.
There are no words that can describe how much I absolutely adore the chubby stick. It lasts a long time, moisturizes, and they're so easy to use. Definitely one of my daily must-haves (I use the shade "Mega Melon" religiously), and one of the best lip products I'd recommend to a makeup beginner.
These are very moisturising and have a nice sheer colour to the lips, with a nice packaging. It is easy to apply and I bought it in Clinique or online Amazon etc. I'd recommend it to others but the only thing I'd criticise is the price for it
I had two different colours in this. I didn't like it at first but I thought I would give them another chance. They are moisturizing but I can feel it in my lips and it doesn't feel comfortable to me. I do still wear them just not as much as some of my other lipsticks/chubby sticks.
Little selection of colors, but all the colors are amazing. I got it as a present from my friend and I must admit I hate pink color, but the one I got is one of the most amazing lip products I've ever had.
I am INLOVE with this product, so moisturizing and beautiful pigmentation!! I have this in the colour 14 'curvy candy' such a beautiful natural coloured pink, not bright but defiantly noticeable. I am about to order some more :)
I got in a set with a mascara and a few other things and the colour wasn't for me! The formula was great however it was quite sheen so I couldn't really see it on my lips! Don't know whether the colour was just too similar to my lips, but I haven't repurchased another! However the packaging is gorgeous and colour range is excellent
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They are so glossy and smooth, and they give a nice colour to your lips without you needing a mirror because they're so easy to apply! I received a sample and I knew I had to pick up more so I ended up buying a Clinique set on Sephora with a blush and highlighter included!
Review for: Shade=Supreme Sorbet more...
Awesome combination of moisturizing balm and lip color. I found that the color was a little light for my complexion and it did not last all day. For someone on the go, this is my go to product. It was easy to use, simple design that fits well in my handbag and at a good price.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos