BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Tawni S.
Vienna, Austria
Oh my gosh, these are perfect! I love every color (I won't admit to how many I own that are so close in shade that only *I* can tell the difference). They're smooth, soft, they stay for HOURS, and honestly I just think they're loads of fun. Go and get yourself one or two. Or ten. You'll fall in love.
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
There are no words that can describe how much I absolutely adore the chubby stick. It lasts a long time, moisturizes, and they're so easy to use. Definitely one of my daily must-haves (I use the shade "Mega Melon" religiously), and one of the best lip products I'd recommend to a makeup beginner.
Abigail H.
These are very moisturising and have a nice sheer colour to the lips, with a nice packaging. It is easy to apply and I bought it in Clinique or online Amazon etc. I'd recommend it to others but the only thing I'd criticise is the price for it
Alicia S.
London, ON
I had two different colours in this. I didn't like it at first but I thought I would give them another chance. They are moisturizing but I can feel it in my lips and it doesn't feel comfortable to me. I do still wear them just not as much as some of my other lipsticks/chubby sticks.
Dominika T.
Little selection of colors, but all the colors are amazing. I got it as a present from my friend and I must admit I hate pink color, but the one I got is one of the most amazing lip products I've ever had.
Abbie P.
Leeds
I am INLOVE with this product, so moisturizing and beautiful pigmentation!! I have this in the colour 14 'curvy candy' such a beautiful natural coloured pink, not bright but defiantly noticeable. I am about to order some more :)
Fiona B.
Carlisle
I got in a set with a mascara and a few other things and the colour wasn't for me! The formula was great however it was quite sheen so I couldn't really see it on my lips! Don't know whether the colour was just too similar to my lips, but I haven't repurchased another! However the packaging is gorgeous and colour range is excellent
Erin W.
Clarenville , NL
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They are so glossy and smooth, and they give a nice colour to your lips without you needing a mirror because they're so easy to apply! I received a sample and I knew I had to pick up more so I ended up buying a Clinique set on Sephora with a blush and highlighter included!
Chelsea V.
Review for: Shade=Supreme Sorbet more...
Awesome combination of moisturizing balm and lip color. I found that the color was a little light for my complexion and it did not last all day. For someone on the go, this is my go to product. It was easy to use, simple design that fits well in my handbag and at a good price.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
Got one of these in my Clinique gift with purchase and I love it! So hydrating for your lips and gives a subtle pop of colour that can be made darker by applying the balm more than once. I want to get more colours!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back