BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Madhuri M.
Ghaziabad
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm last much longer. I would put the wear time of these at 4-6 hours. I prefer to touch up around for more even color and added moisture.I am highly satisfied with Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. Though it is expensive, it is worth for you money. It keeps lips hydrated, naturally tinted and glossy. Your lips will definitely look pulpy beautiful! I recommend this product to the readers.
Emma S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
As someone who doesn't wear much lipstick, I appreciate that some of these colours are not as pigmented as others. However, if you're looking for a bold lip colour, I would look elsewhere. The colours are all gorgeous and they're very moisturizing, but they won't stay on your lips as long as you'd like. For me, I like them. They're a quick little pop of light colour when I need a mid-day boost.
Lottie H.
I love all the Clinique products and this is my favorite! It is super pigmented and gives a lovely natural colour to the lips . Lovely creamy consistency. Can double up as a cream blush . Absolutely love the chubby sticks and have bought many as gifts and for myself ! 10 out of 10
Genesis A.
Valencia, VLN
la pigmentacion del labial es fabuloso, es super hidratante, e brillo y color perdura por muchas horas, queda bien definido en los bordes, el sabor es agradable. sirve para aplicarse con otro labial y hacer un degradé sin problemas, facil de llevar en tu estuche de cosmeticos
Cydney B.
Burnaby , BC
I got the clinique chubby stick in Marischino ( a bright red) in December. It's my favorite lipstick! I apply it early in the morning and it lasts all day. Not to mention its so moisturizing! Never leaves my lips dry or cakey looking. The packaging is also super cute, as it looks like a chubby little cray :) Would recommend this to anyone looking for a pretty, long lasting lip product.
Caroline U.
I have several of these in different shades and always have one with me when I'm out and about, the colours in the range are lovely, I have recommended chubby sticks to lots of my friends and ive also bought them as gifts. They leave your lips moisturised and hydrated but the colours aren't wishy washy or easily shifted which is sometimes the case when you're looking for something nourishing AND long lasting.
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
They are super soft on the lips, the color they bring is very subtle and natural, trying them out was almost fortunate as I won a draw that included 3 chubby stick, left my lips soft and I loved the color, very good.
Bonnie H.
Richmond
Love this lip balm, I have it in Whoppin' Watermelon but it is a very light color, and when I apply it to my lips it really highlights the dryness/wrinkles in your lips so you have to give your lips a good scrub to remove any dead skin before wearing this lip balm. Otherwise, this is a great lip balm for everyday wear. It is a nice pink color perfect for summer
Emily S.
Horfield, ['', '', 'Bristol']
Really nice packaging it didn't give much colour but nice consistency. Cute colours too!! However it wasn't the most moisturizing balm. It was a gift but I would never ever pay £15 for it. It just isn't worth it i would much rather have a normal lip balm
J J.
Columbia, Missouri
Very pretty products with beautiful color options. Great brand that's great for your skin! Love how moisturizing it is for the lips but doesn't last long and isn't really expected to stay for more than a few hours. I don't buy these anymore because they are so expensive and I can just go buy the Revlon ones for a lot cheaper and they work the exact same!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?