BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
sheela k.
Winnipeg
I love chubby stick... its moisturizing, pigmented and it glides easily when you apply... the only thing which i don't like about this balm is that it doesn't stay that long and its expenssive compared to other balm but over all quality is good and I highly recommend this product...:)
Karman D.
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
This product is very nice and is one of my go to’s! It applies nicely and feels so smooth and creamy on the lips. You can also be quite precise with this because of the way it’s shaped at the tip. My only downfall with this is that I feel like you really need to layer it on for you to see it’s pigmentation and for it to look rather bold.
Michaela T.
Bingham, Nottingham
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
A balm in a stick - yes please, so easy to apply and pop in your handbag. I bought mine from Boots and persuaded my sister who doesn’t wear much makeup, to get one too as she is a makeup novice it was a good starter lip product for her. Soft and creamy and good coverage, not the longest lasting on your lip but that’s balms for you.
Lana B.
I love this product so much. It goes on very pigmented with a bit of shine and sheer (so it's not full colour coverage, but it's as much as I'd want), and it fades into a nice stain. It wears very comfortably and is super moisturizing.
Candy C.
Scarborough, ON
I got this as the freebie in the Clinique goody bag back just before Spring and it works very well as a tint, the color fades slightly over time but my lips kept the lusher red then my regular dull lip color. I didn't feel the moisturizing portion they're advertising for this but it's still better than other lip tints I've tried
Arianne A.
San Antonio de los Altos
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
One of the best things about this lipstick is the hydratant effect that has, you really feel your lips hydrated. Color is light, no intense and it's a little sticky and this is what I don't like it. Every time that a kiss someone else in cheeks, their hairs used to stick with my lips, and it's embarrasing and disgusting
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB

I love the idea of the Chubby. The colours and the packaging is great. But like all Clinique lip stuff, they dry my lips out. So because I do like the colour, staying power, and the feeling of it on I started passing them along to friends. They unfortunately told me the same thing, dries out their lips, so it's not just me.

Now they did just come out with a 2.0 version with more moisturizing power. I'll wait to get a sample to try it out and hope that it does what it says!
Laura W.
My favourite lipstick - love the pencil style as it gives great precision. Bought it in "two ton tomato" which is an ideal shade of red for me - not too bright or pale, and it's suitable for wearing during the day and night.The moisturising effect is obvious, it doesn't dry out your lips like other lipsticks can. Would definitely recommend this lipstick to others!
Elina S.
EDESSA
Chubby Sticks by Clinique are practical and light to keep in your handbag. They are also very easy to apply. I mostly use them as lip balms and mosturizing balms since the tint is very light and doesn't last for long. I love the packaging. I wouldn't reallt recommend them because in Europe they are very pricey.
Amy G.
Calgary
I have love chubby sticks from the first day I used them. They glide on super well, give great cover, last a long time. The intense ones are my favourite beacause the colours are so vibrant. this product is super easy to use and is part of my daily routine
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?