BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Madhuri M.
Ghaziabad
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm last much longer. I would put the wear time of these at 4-6 hours. I prefer to touch up around for more even color and added moisture.I am highly satisfied with Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. Though it is expensive, it is worth for you money. It keeps lips hydrated, naturally tinted and glossy. Your lips will definitely look pulpy beautiful! I recommend this product to the readers.
Caroline U.
I have several of these in different shades and always have one with me when I'm out and about, the colours in the range are lovely, I have recommended chubby sticks to lots of my friends and ive also bought them as gifts. They leave your lips moisturised and hydrated but the colours aren't wishy washy or easily shifted which is sometimes the case when you're looking for something nourishing AND long lasting.
Cydney B.
Burnaby , BC
I got the clinique chubby stick in Marischino ( a bright red) in December. It's my favorite lipstick! I apply it early in the morning and it lasts all day. Not to mention its so moisturizing! Never leaves my lips dry or cakey looking. The packaging is also super cute, as it looks like a chubby little cray :) Would recommend this to anyone looking for a pretty, long lasting lip product.
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Review for: 07 Super Strawberry Travel Size more...
They are super soft on the lips, the color they bring is very subtle and natural, trying them out was almost fortunate as I won a draw that included 3 chubby stick, left my lips soft and I loved the color, very good.
Bonnie H.
Richmond
Love this lip balm, I have it in Whoppin' Watermelon but it is a very light color, and when I apply it to my lips it really highlights the dryness/wrinkles in your lips so you have to give your lips a good scrub to remove any dead skin before wearing this lip balm. Otherwise, this is a great lip balm for everyday wear. It is a nice pink color perfect for summer
Emily S.
Horfield, ['', '', 'Bristol']
Really nice packaging it didn't give much colour but nice consistency. Cute colours too!! However it wasn't the most moisturizing balm. It was a gift but I would never ever pay £15 for it. It just isn't worth it i would much rather have a normal lip balm
J J.
Columbia, Missouri
Very pretty products with beautiful color options. Great brand that's great for your skin! Love how moisturizing it is for the lips but doesn't last long and isn't really expected to stay for more than a few hours. I don't buy these anymore because they are so expensive and I can just go buy the Revlon ones for a lot cheaper and they work the exact same!
Melissa  W.
Great little product. I first received a shade in a gift-with-purchase from Clinique. The shade that I received was a bit "off" for my skin tone, but I liked the product enough to go back and purchase it in a different shade. Keeps your lips very moist, even in our cold northern Canada winters, and comes in a wide variety of long lasting colours!
Donna B.
Grimsby
Review for: Grandest Grape more...
Lovely texture, feels moisturising and not excessively sticky. Comes in a great range of colours, though I found that this one was much brighter on the lips than it looked like it would be. They're quite expensive for what they are in my opinion- however if you get them when Clinique have the free gift offer on it more than makes up for it.
Stephanie d.
Vaughan, ON
I love this product. True to its name, it does a great job at moisturizing my lips. I have the 05 "Chunky Cherry" which has a reddish tint to it. I love how this tint gives my lips a subtle colour to them while still looking natural. I would definitely recommend. A bit pricey since it's Clinique, but worth it if you're looking to invest.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?