BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Sally E.
Love the way these are shaped and how they moisturize my lips and not dry them out. There are so many varieties of different colours to choose from and they fairly priced.
Terri H.
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
Great product. And it's always a go to in my handbag. Very easy to use and apply. I got this from a Debenhams store locally. Good price and would 100% buy again. I have a few colours. Would recommend
Sarana W.
Sunrise, FL
Have mine in the colour 08 grandest grape. Absolutely adore it. Pigmented and smooth. Great product. Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Barbara T.
Šabac, Serbia
I bought this for my mum, but soon I started using it as well because it's amazing! I love the way this looks. It's not like those heavy lipsticks, it's natural and soooo moisturizing. I highly recommend this!
brittany a.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
THESE ARE MY SAVING GRACE!! When it comes to an easy look, the chubby sticks are my go-to! This is a product you can wear all day and feel good about wearing! I have been buying these for about 7 years and I still have no regrets about them!
Sara C.
Review for: Heaping Hazelnut more...
One of my go-to lipsticks for day or work. Super fantastic neutral. The formula is smooth and moisturizing, and pigmented enough that it's not overly in-your-face. Crayon stick makes it easy to reapply. Only downside is they're slightly expensive for a coloured balm.
Lisa T.
Loved this product. It gave me the slight color on lips I was looking for and great moisturizer. Used it till the very end of its life! Easy to apply. A tad expensive for such small amount of product but feels good on lips.
Marcella N.
Thessaloniki, Greece
It is a very good moisturizing lip balm that bring life to your lips. It is perfect for dr and dyhydrate lips. The colors are great on your lips and lasts for a couple of hours on your lips.
Elizabeth G.
I like these! They aren't too opaque but also not too sheer. Not as moisturizing as a lip balm but definitely not as dry as a traditional lipstick. If I were to purchase again I'd probably try a different shade and see how that compares to the one I have.
Leusa P.
Wrexham, Wrexham
I love that these stain your lips a little bit so that when it does come off you don't.look completely bare. I also like that you don't have to be too.precise, great if you're in a rush
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back