BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Olivia T.
victoria
Bought one of these because one of my best friends uses this as her go to for her lips! Very smooth and moisturizing. Also has a very nice colour. Would definitely recommend to friends and family looking for something to keeps lips looking moisturizer and healthy
Taylor W.
I would get all the colours if I could afford it... I use these lipsticks for my pageants because it feels amazing and it's not sticky like all the other lipsticks and it's bright in colour and very glossy and I love it.
Janice H.
This product is good because it doesn't leave any streaks and have good texture. It sort of meet my expectations and is a good value. It is easy to apply and use and I would definitely buy it again and it smells good and have good variety of colors to choose
Krystal T.
Saskatoon, SK
I have this in chunky cherry.it glides on easily but the color isn't very long lasting. But it gives my lips the perfect red tinge and is great for when your not wanting the boldness of a red lipstick. Nice and glossy.
Holly M.
Edinburgh
Lovely lipstick. You can carry it around easily in your bag, you only need a quick and light application and you see the effects all day! Perfect for work and for any effortless look. I would definitely recommend!
Nikita A.
London
Review for: Fuller Fig more...
Obsessed with these. Own too many to count and they are literally my go to lipstick/tinted balm because of how moisturising they are and non sticky. Love how they even have a bit of a gloss effect on photographs!
MIR B.
North Vancouver , BC
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I have the whopping watermelon as well as the strawberry shade and I love them both! Ads a great colour to your every day look without looking too formal. Super moisturizing. I take one with me wherever I go.
Veruzka C.
Review for: Mighty Mimosa, Curvy Candy, Pudgy Peony, Voluptuous Violet, Whole Lotta Honey more...
Excellent for daily use and always bring it in the bag, leaves a very subtle tone on the lips, good pigmentation apart from moisturizes and does not feel dry at all. Excellent product!!! The tones are very beautiful.
Jo M.
Lytham
Review for: Graped-Up more...
I always have one of these in my handbag. They're long lasting, nourishing for dry lips and don't bleed at the edges. Loads of different shades too so suit whatever makeup style you're wearing that day.
Ieva P.
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
I've tried a few of these.I didn't like them very much ,because the color for them ,even the darkest ones are very sheer.The packaging is adorable for crayons. I would recommend it to you if you like sheer coverage ,but I wouldn't buy them again.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?