BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
sidra m.
These are expensive notmaly for what u get but the colours are very sheer even the darkest one wont give you too much colour which is good for somebody like me who prefer low maintainence sheer xolour they are not moisturizing as i expected they would work better with balm underneath packaging is adorable iver all a good product i like it.
Amy L.
Atherton, Atherton
Review for: Mighty Mimosa more...
I was genuinely excited when I bought my first chubby stick. I had been lusting after them for years.
Upon first wear the texture was pleasant, and the colour payoff was good. There initially seemed no negative features of the chubby stick. After 10 minutes there was no colour remaining on my lips.
Chubby sticks look great when first applied.
Are lovely and moisturising. But, the longevity on my lips was abysmal.
I would not recommend this product.
Winnie B.
Love:   Packaging is cute.  I love the colour pay off on these.  Perfect when you just want to add a little bit of colour.  The rounded tip is a nice touch allowing for a semi-precise application as well.Don't love:  It's not as moisturizing as I'd like for a product with the name "moistorizing lip balm".   At the worst of times I would need to use a chapstick before putting on the chubby stick.
Tara T.
Balham, London
Review for: Pudgy Peony, Super Strawberry more...
I really like this product even though I don't find myself reaching for it often. I'm more of lipstick kinda gal but when I'm feeling low-key I'd probably reach for these chubby sticks.

Pros:
- Easy to use
- Moisturising
- Loads of colours to choose from

Cons:
- Not long lasting
- Isn't as moisturising as normal lip balm
- More of a tint. Not very pigmented.
Allison H.
Paradise, NL
This lip balm applies easily and smoothly. I generally have dry lips and this hydrated and did not look cracked or crusty as some lipsticks do on dry lips. The only reason why it does not get 5 stars from me is because it didn't last super long. After a few hours it pretty much all wore away- it wore away evenly, but nevertheless, did not last long. This is an excellent, light, every day balm that I put on to run errands.
Demi-leigh H.
Liverpool
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus, Curviest Caramel, Voluptuous Violet, Mightiest Maraschino, Chunkiest Chili, Grandest Grape more...
I actually didnt no how to use these at first as the colour was bought for me as a gift, but the product really help with making my lips soft and a butter like feeling. I would buy again although there is a lack of colour i use the product more as a balm.
Aditi M.
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
PROS:
- Moisturising and comfortable, keeps lips soft for a surprisingly long time compared to other lip balms
- Colour also lasts for surprisingly long time, the moisturizing sheen disappears after an hour but the colour remains stained on the lips
- Great for on the go

CONS:
- Not cruelty-free
- Cannot justify why anyone should spend $17.50 for this, when there are comparable products for less.
Cari S.
Llanelli
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I got this as a free gift from my local Debenhams but honestly... meh. It find of just feels like a lip balm on the lips and has the pigment of one too 😂 it doesn’t really show up much but I guess it’s a good lip balm
Guusje J.
Tilburg
I have 2 colors, the plumped up pink and two ton tomato. For me it doesn't really work as a lip balm, my lips are still dry and irritated after I applied the lip balm. But the colors are beautiful, they are not too visible but it just looks like you got the perfect natural lip color
rachita C.
Siliguri
I have Been using This since a year Now ..the best thing about this Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is That it is well pigmened and keeps My lips Moisturized all day .... And also has a gpod smell ... overall this product is worth spending money
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?