BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Maranda W.
Stratford, PE
I love this it is my all time favourite favourite brand. I have this in pink sherbert and it adds a little bit of colour but mostly moisture. I paid 10 dollars for it
ALLISON A.
Es un lápiz labial cremoso, no seca los labios. También viene en colores muy bonitos y los labios están bien cubiertos de color. No tiene olor ni sabor me gustó.
jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Sarah E.
I got this free from a friend and I don’t think I’d buy it myself. It is very moisturising however the colour isn’t as vivid as I’d like and they’re quite expensive
Julie D.
Stowmarket
Excellent. Having found some glosses too sticky this is perfect to add some colour to your lips. Easy to use and carry in your bag on even the hottest of days
Marsha S.
Zoetermeer
I have used this chubby stick for a long time. It hasn't much pigment in it and won't stay long on your lips. It smells like candy so thats a plus. It doesn't do much for the lips. It is just a regular lip balsem like with a color.
Chriselle D.
Toronto, ON
High moisture. High shine. I tried a boring color for everyday use and it functions like a lip balm. I'd try a different color next time so something more lively.
Sedef N.
What I liked about this product was the fact that it leaves the lips hydrated, but is also very pigmented and comfortable. It lasts a decent amount of time, but not as much as a liquid lipstick. I would recommend it to everyone, especially beginners.
Jane T.
Calgary, AB
I love these chubby sticks and have several shades. They are easy to use and glide on beautifully. I just wish they would last longer on the lips, but I love them anyway
Charlie W.
Chemainus, BC
This product is great! I love clinique. Their products are great quality. I love that this chubby stick isnt too heavy. Its a perfect balance between sheer and moderate colour!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?