BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Alice H.
This balm gives you just the right wash of colour on the lips while also being incredibly moisturising - as someone who suffers with dry, chapped lips (especially over winter), this was just what I needed!  The colour was so pretty, and was the perfect addition to my every day look.
Fátima I.
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I have a trial size one, in the shade: 07 SUPER STRAWBERRY.
It looks
quite dark and strong-coloured, but the cool thing is that onceapplied
it melts perfectly with your lips and make them feel
moisturised, voluptuous and with a natural pink shimmer.
I’m not a fan of shimmery lipsticks or glosses, but adore a natural
wet-like lips, with cherry like colour.
It’sscentless. And does a very good job with moisture.
What I really love about it is that it makes my lips feel fuller and with more volume.
Shaziya G.
Mishrifah JEDDAH, Jeddah
It has beautifully sheer rose color that glides on silky smooth. Perfect for days you want to look fresh and natural. Great as a lip gloss.

I would recommend this product to a friend.
Lynne A.
Review for: Chunky Cherry more...
Nice and moisturizing lip stain. Not too shimmery, which I prefer and looks very natural. Lasting power is not amazing, but that's true for all other lightweight lip products I've tried so far. Love it and will get more colours! i love the tint tho its very pigmented
Amanda N.
These are the cutest little moisturizing lip products! I picked up the Crayola set, and I'm so in love with it! I use it every day! The formula makes your lips feel hydrated and adds a beautiful sheen of colour to them! It's such a treat for the lips and looks beautiful too!
Lara H.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
It's an awesome product for these winter days where your lips are patchy and dry and you still want to put on make up. Highly moisturizing and the colors are really cute. It's a bit on the pricey side, but if you can afford buying a tainted lipbalm I would recommend this one.
Kariana F.
Inverness
Review for: Whole Lotta Honey more...
This is my favourite lip balm over winter for work. It is a lovely shade that can be dressed up or down and it lasts for hours. So moisturising, I struggle with dry lips in the colder months. Have received as a gift and then bought again, would definitely recommend!
Char C.
Chesterfield
Chubby Sticks are good fun and don't break the bank with price when weighed with how long they last! I haven't found there to be as large a shade and colour range as other brands - but the colours they do have are pigmented well and are very moisturising for my lips.
Angel C.
The Color that I got was really nice and it stayed on maybe until I ate which is fine. I just reapply after eating but all in all this product is really good. It met my expectations and I'm sure future purchases will still meet my expectations. I love this product
Esna Madeline C.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos labiales, son hidratantes, duraderos, no se corren o desvanece el color fácilmente y la paleta de colores se puede utilizar tanto para maquillaje diurno, como para maquillaje noctirno. Los recomiendo.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?