BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Jordyn O.
San Diego, CA
For a natural daytime look this is great. They are moisturizing but don’t last very long. If you are looking for a more intense lip color I would go a different route
Krystin M.
Quick, easy, but not super long-lasting. And only available at department stores and specialty makeup stores. Easy to pop in your bag, though. And nice color but sheer.
Jennifer M.
I thought this was just so fun to use. It was like drawing on my own face. I used a coral type color and it was pretty once it was applied. I recommend this product.
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
The Clinique chubby sticks are the perfect lipstick and lip balm all in one! They have perfect shades for everyone. It moisturizes your lips also! I use these for all different occasions!
Elizabeth D.
i like using the chubby sticks because they are affordable and great quality. very sheer coverage so they don't feel really heavy and they also leave a little gloss!
Ellen P.
Spokane
Chubby sticks are great if you want to add a little pop of color for your day. This is a great replacement for people who may not like lip gloss or lips stick.
Valerie R.
Adelanto, CA
These chubby sticks are so convenient when you want to give your lips a nice sheen. I normally use a Clinique lip gloss but these sticks are great for everyday use.
Amanda R.
Camden, SC
favorite lip product of all time. great formula always healthy lookinh lips with a very natural everyday color line. great for quick lips works as a great liner and lipstick without the need of another product. so comfortable feels like satin on your lips
Jacklyn G.
Charlotte, NC
Colors are nice and sheer but they are not moisturizing at all. I feel like I have to constantly reapply this one and it can get a little cakey on the inner lips.
Samara G.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my go to lip product during the work week. It gives my lips some moisture and subtle color- depending on which hue I’m using. I love Clinique and am totally brand loyal!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?