BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
My mom have the driest lips and nothing seems to work for her. Until I got her this! She loves it. It adds a nice color to her lips and also keeps her lips moist all day. I’m def going to get her more colors.
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
The colors are not as pigmented as I would like and I have bought several to try out, I have never really liked them or been amazed I don’t like the shape either I feel like it’s not the easiest to apply.
Amanda L.
Drummonds, TN
This lipstick is my go to when I am looking for a little coverage. It is easy to apply and lasts for awhile. You will have to reapply after eating and drinking but it goes on smooth. I would buy it again.
Brianna P.
Mesquite
This lip balm is awesome it's such a pretty color. The price is great for what you get. It did not disappoint me. I will definitely purchase this again. I highly recommend it to others. You will not go wrong with this balm
Sherri M.
Paragould, AR
Great lip product that comes in some pretty shades!! I like the feel of it and it doesn't taste bad like some others. Th packaging it pretty too! It is a little but sticky but not as bad as other brands.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this product! I love how it wears on my lips and it doesn’t make them look all dried up after application while still giving a tint of color. Not too too long lasting but it does the job.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Mikaela F.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go-to no fuss date night lip color. I can throw it in my purse and don’t have to worry about needing a mirror to reapply. Have in at least 5 colors, will definitely recommend and keep buying!
Chloe S.
This give good color while still moisturizering the lips nicely! I would recommend to anyone that wants some color but not a lot. Very natural finish with a gloss and hydration! It’s pretty good for everyday use
Jessica B.
Wilmington
Clinique is only getting a three star for their chubby sticks. I wanted to enjoy it more than I did, but it just not a favorite for me. The color seemed like a crayon color and it bled really bad. It’s honestly something I may return.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?