BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Bolivar, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors were limited, but the ones I got were perfect. The crayons make application really easy (especially in the car), and they're really hydrating.
Casie K.
Obsessed with this chubby stick color but I do not think it is worth it in the long term because it easily rubs off and doesn’t last throughout the day.
Kristin M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Mighty Mimosa more...
Product is just okay. Colors are kind of dull and not very pigmented. Moisturized lips, but not enough to really say it helps chapped, dried lips.
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
Review for: Fuller Fig more...
This is very hydrating and I love the cute package for it. Needs reapplied throughout the day but it goes on easily and looks very natural and pretty.
Eliza B.
The chubby stick is easy to apply, doesn't melt in my purse, and the color stays on reasonably well. There's also usually a good assortment of colors.
Afton B.
Orange, CA
I think these are great for everyday use. They go on smoothly and leave a good amount of pigment. Feels like a chapstick or lip balm when putting it on
Vika B.
Soap Lake, WA
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is amazing! The color is beautiful and it feels so good on your lips. It is worth the price!
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love how this lippie feels!! It’s so soft and velvety! I also love the pigment and how natural it looks. Will definitely purchase another
Daniella F.
San Antonio
Love the chubby sticks. There are sheer and more pigmented ones depending on which you choose. Both are extremely comfy and the color range is awesome.
Johana R.
Unión city
I really like the creaminess that this product has. also the color is very nice.
the best thing is that I can use it in every occasion. I recommend it.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?