BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Johana R.
Unión city
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I really like the creaminess that this product has. also the color is very nice.
the best thing is that I can use it in every occasion. I recommend it.
Angel N.
Torrance, CA
I love chubby sticks! I use them as chap stick. It gives a great color as well as moisture. My two favorite shades are mega melon and super strawberry
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love how this lippie feels!! It’s so soft and velvety! I also love the pigment and how natural it looks. Will definitely purchase another
Eliza B.
The chubby stick is easy to apply, doesn't melt in my purse, and the color stays on reasonably well. There's also usually a good assortment of colors.
Hannah S.
Van Wert, OH
I love the looks of the chubby sticks on my lips and I love that they're sheer. The color is very buildable if you're looking for a richer color too.
Vika B.
Soap Lake, WA
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is amazing! The color is beautiful and it feels so good on your lips. It is worth the price!
Samantha L.
17.00 lip balm(?) Sadly ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I have to say I am all about saving money, and finding good dupes but these chubby sticks give incredible wear with adding in an awesome moisturizer. I've tried everything from Elf to Stila and this by far is my all time must have. The stick doesn't require any sharpener just twist up. The ONLY down side is in finding the cap likes to slip off. I'm a nurse so this is a problem, I toss these in my pocket but when I go to reach for it I usually end up with a lot more product on my hands and inside pocket :/ aside from that these are absolutely perfect.
Angel M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Grandest Grape more...
Love this product! The perfect amount of color, and feels so luxurious on my lips. Very moisturizing. Not sticky. Great color selection to choose from.
Tammie L.
Eubank, KY
A good quick lip color if your just wanting to add a little color quickly. I do not like it if I'm going out and want to look a little more dressed up.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
Love this product. Makes my lips feel very soft and moisturized! It's a little expensive, but it's worth it. Your lips will be really soft and healthy.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?