BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Yesenia R.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Mighty Mimosa, Graped-Up more...
I prefer this over any lip balm. It’s literally addicting. It moisturizes you lips so well. It adds a slight tint that gives your lips a perfect pouty look.
Rizza T.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: Whole Lotta Honey more...
It's definitely moisturizing. I just wish that it had more color payoff. I'll put this on and it makes my lips a little shiny, but there's barely any color.
Ana M.
Its is a good formula, very pigmented and bold color. Keeps lips moist. But not my favorite color selection.. its a good product but i have other favorites.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
The pigment is strong but the formula is not long lasting. It has a curious name and explains how it can fit anywhere. Portable and cute. Not cost efficient.
Chloe J.
Seattle
I must say that there is no other lip product that hydrates lips like this one and I have very dry lips. Gives a very nice sheen and good color on the lips.
Stephanie K.
New Bern, NC
Chubby sticks are amazing!! Such a convenient package and easy to apply. Can throw it in my purse and not have to worry about it getting melted or messed up!
Shae S.
Glendale
i️ like the way this feels on my lips, it’s very smooth and creamy i like how it feels but i’m not a huge fan of the pigmentation, it’s kinda patchy actually
Abby C.
Birmingham
This stuff is GREAT! It helps my lips stay moisturized while giving me a really pretty color. It lasts for a while and I usually keep it on me at all times.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I love the chubby sticks for on the go color and moisture! I own several of them, but my favorite is graped up! They make a great gift at a reasonable price!
Amani K.
El Paso, TX
These are my favorite item in my purse. I love the colors and how it feels when you apply it.
it looks so pretty when its on too i love the dark berry colors
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?