BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Taylor M.
Rustburg, VA
I love my chubby stick ! I have 3 different colors. Before I found this I never wore lipstick. These leave your lips hydrated and not dry like other lip sticks
Anayeli V.
Mount Vernon , TX
My favorite to use when lips are super dry but I want some color as well. It's moisturizers pretty well but I do have to reapply 2-3 times which I don't mind.
Keeley R.
Mansfield, OH
I got a sample of this from Macy's and LOVED it. I will definitely be getting a full one once I run out. This is the perfect berry shade and it lasts all day.
Holly K.
Roslyn, PA
For moisturizing grab and go color these are the best. Melon is a great color for my fair skin. They don't have the best staying power but it doesn't bother me
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Love the color variety these come in. They are easy to apply and are very smooth and moisturizing! They do rub off pretty easy but definitely easy to reapply!
Caroline T.
I suck at applying lipstick, the little crayons make it easy. Clinique reminds me of my grandma but in a good way. The pink color worked great on my skin tone.
Brittney D.
This was a really great color, and it was easy to apply. It's a good color for work or school. It could even be used at night if you prefer a more modest look.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
I like the Chubby Stick, it makes my lips shine and feel nice. I don't think they should cost as much as they do, put they are worth the money in the long run.
Rusti H.
I have 2 chubby stick intense lip balms. one is Mightiest Marachino and the other is Grandest Grape. I love this product so much. I refer all my friends to it.
Jaymie H.
San Antonio, TX
Clinique chubby sticks are absolutely my favorite. Super moisturizing and a variety of colors. Color pigment is fantastic. I love wearing them with lip liner.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?