BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I adore these chubby sticks for your lips. The colors are always very rich. Great pigmentation. Goes on very smooth an does not dry my lips out on all day wear.
Jessica C.
I love the chubby sticks! The color looks so intense until you put it on, the. It meshes perfectly with your natural coloring. It gives a pepped up natural look
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
I think these are great for preteens. They are not pigmented or long lasting enough for me so I’m not a fan. I compare them to the tinted Burt’s bees lip balms.
Hannah W.
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Clinique Chubby Sticks. I typically don't use Clinique because it causes breakouts across my skin, but I'm behind this product.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
I like the chubby sticks but I wish they left more tint on the lips but over all for an on the go look its pretty fair. Plus they do leave the lips pretty soft.
Anayeli V.
Mount Vernon , TX
My favorite to use when lips are super dry but I want some color as well. It's moisturizers pretty well but I do have to reapply 2-3 times which I don't mind.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Love the color variety these come in. They are easy to apply and are very smooth and moisturizing! They do rub off pretty easy but definitely easy to reapply!
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
I like the Chubby Stick, it makes my lips shine and feel nice. I don't think they should cost as much as they do, put they are worth the money in the long run.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
Really good moisturizer stick. However defiantly keep it on hand and use a lip liner so it doesn't run. I have the red one in maraschino and is really vibrant
member-50c80
I love this chubby stick, I have it in strawberry and its super moisturizing its amazing, especially in the winter. I also like the tint it gives on my lips❤️
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back