BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I got one that was part of gift with purchase and I was very pleased with it. It was very moisturizing, the pigmentation was good, but doesn't stay very long. It is wonderful product.
Pamela G.
I love'm in love with this product, I love pinarme the Labos I feel that gives a very important touch to all makeup, have different colors would be great, besides that each color represents a different occasion, fascinates me !!!! I LOVE CLINIQUE!
saige k.
Chubby Sticks are a great way to moisturize your lips and also get a little pop of color. They are perfect for an everyday lip product if you don't want a super dramatic look.
Chubby sticks are my go-to lip product. Moisturizing, easy applying, beautiful color palette! Easy to throw in your bag on the go. I have several chubby sticks and I love them!
Emily L.
Wish it smelled better and less like chemicals, but this is a great sheer, moisturizing lip crayon. Easy to apply and has a nice shiny finish without being overwhelming.
Jensen C.
Review for: Chunky Cherry more...
I love Chunky Cherry because it's a beautiful red color without being "too much" for days you want to be a little more casual with your lips. It's not irritating on the lips and the rest of the shades are beautiful.
Jennifer A.
Love this product and comes in different colors! Yes it's easy to apply and results are amazing. I love using it and I do recommend it for everyone to try it out.
Marialejandra R.
Orlando, FL
This balm is my go-to when I need a moisturizing hint of color. Is has a semi-sheer application and gives my lips a healthy, flushed look. I'll even use it traveling or carry in my purse and use it on my cheeks too when they need a little lift.
Shellie W.
I have plushest punch, its pretty bright for what I am use to. It does make my lips extremely soft. I just wish it lasted longer on my lips.
Lily D.
its good for mi lips, I recommend this product to anyone, besides it is super soft with my lips and leaves a nice color in them,I have used it for years and I can not leave them at home for any reason.
I am very proud to say that I use this product
Plus the rose is my favorite
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back