BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Saba J.
This is hands down one of the best chubby sticks. It's buttery and glides on easily and the colors are beautiful. They last for quite a long time and leave your lips soft even after you take it off
Claudia C.
Love these Clinique chubby sticks they are very easy to use and have a great color pigmentation very pretty color selection and would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves lip products.
Sydney K.
Kernersville, NC
Although I'm a fan of a nude lip I also love a bright red lip on night out looks. It's sexy with just enough jazz to bring the look all together. This product was great!
Michelle S.
Norco
This chubby lipstick pencil is unique in that it goes on smooth and stays that way. When it fades it does so equally so you can reapply fully and not have two toned lips!
Emme O.
Tucson, AZ
I have a bunch of these and I love them so much! They are moisturizing and not sticky! They go on so smoothly and are easy to reapply any time! Totally worth the price!
Willow T.
Birdsboro, PA
I love that these chubby sticks have a lighter pigment to them. They feel great on my lips and I don't have to worry about the color being so bright that it brings out the other flaws in my skin.
Georgia B.
Dover, PA
This gives great color and moisturizers at the same time. This product is very cheap and doesn't cost much for a great turn out. I would recommend this for anyone. I love this product so much.
Rheannon C.
Palmdale, CA
I cannot even express how much I love chubby sticks, I love a little color but not too much so these are perfect and they moisturize so well. They are pricey but worth every penny, I will never use anything else on my lips.
Kara Z.
I haven't bought one in over a year but as i remember I really hated them. They had pert color and moisturizes very well but after five mins they get really gross and have that nasty line on your lips and ewh just nasty
Briana S.
I love this color! I first used it when it was in their gift bags, but since then I've bought may different ones in different colors. Love it! It goes on very smoothly and isn't sticky at all.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?