16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
This is hands down one of the best chubby sticks. It's buttery and glides on easily and the colors are beautiful. They last for quite a long time and leave your lips soft even after you take it off
Love these Clinique chubby sticks they are very easy to use and have a great color pigmentation very pretty color selection and would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves lip products.
Although I'm a fan of a nude lip I also love a bright red lip on night out looks. It's sexy with just enough jazz to bring the look all together. This product was great!
This chubby lipstick pencil is unique in that it goes on smooth and stays that way. When it fades it does so equally so you can reapply fully and not have two toned lips!
I have a bunch of these and I love them so much! They are moisturizing and not sticky! They go on so smoothly and are easy to reapply any time! Totally worth the price!
I love that these chubby sticks have a lighter pigment to them. They feel great on my lips and I don't have to worry about the color being so bright that it brings out the other flaws in my skin.
This gives great color and moisturizers at the same time. This product is very cheap and doesn't cost much for a great turn out. I would recommend this for anyone. I love this product so much.
I cannot even express how much I love chubby sticks, I love a little color but not too much so these are perfect and they moisturize so well. They are pricey but worth every penny, I will never use anything else on my lips.
I haven't bought one in over a year but as i remember I really hated them. They had pert color and moisturizes very well but after five mins they get really gross and have that nasty line on your lips and ewh just nasty
I love this color! I first used it when it was in their gift bags, but since then I've bought may different ones in different colors. Love it! It goes on very smoothly and isn't sticky at all.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos