BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
I do like these, they are easy to throw in your purse and go. Nice color and lasts fairly long. You will have to reapply. Its similar to a tinted chapstick but more robust.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
I love the chubby sticks. They are great colors and are moisturizing. The pigmentation is also good. Revlon has a good product that is similar, but it can be more drying than the clinque brand.
Dena S.
Carrollton, GA
These chubby little sticks of color are phenomenal. No more worrying about applying lipstick while driving. With these, you can slick on your color without looking in the mirror! Great colors and they last through several drinks.
Srishti K.
Review for: Mega Melon 04 Travel Size more...
Very good neutral color. Goes on like butter. Very moisturizing. But cannot be used as an everyday lipstick because it wears off pretty fast. Even though it is a little pricy I would buy it again.
Saba J.
This is hands down one of the best chubby sticks. It's buttery and glides on easily and the colors are beautiful. They last for quite a long time and leave your lips soft even after you take it off
morgan l.
Milford, OH
I absolutely love this product!! I love how the color goes on and I also love almost all of the colors. This product does a great job of moisturizing your lips. I would definitely recommend this!
Monica L.
Bronston, KY
I love how these look and feel on my lips. They just don't last long and you have to keep reapplying. I don't consider this too big of a problem because it looks and feels so good on. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Claudia C.
Review for: Happy Hearts Fund more...
Love these Clinique chubby sticks they are very easy to use and have a great color pigmentation very pretty color selection and would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves lip products.
Sydney K.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Chunkiest Chili more...
Although I'm a fan of a nude lip I also love a bright red lip on night out looks. It's sexy with just enough jazz to bring the look all together. This product was great!
Willow T.
Birdsboro, PA
I love that these chubby sticks have a lighter pigment to them. They feel great on my lips and I don't have to worry about the color being so bright that it brings out the other flaws in my skin.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?