BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
Love the chubby stick in honey. It looks dark but when you put it on it transforms into a beautiful nude color. The formula is super moisturizing and this lipstick is my new fav!
Emma P.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Clinique chubby sticks are a great option if you’re looking to add subtle color to your lips! I have two different shades and often reach for them over some of my other lip products!
Emily F.
Dover, DE
I've been using this for a while now because I love how easily it glides on and it moisturizes my lips! The color stays on and I love how many colors it comes in. I will continue to buy this product again!
Katie W.
I used to use these a lot. I always picked mine up at Ulta. They are very moisturizing in the lips and the pigment is nice. I don’t typically buy these anymore just because I feel like there are comparable products that have a similar formula.
Kailyn B.
Bothell , WA
Review for: Mega Melon 04 Travel Size more...
Not as moisturizing as I hoped they be. I found the color to be actually drying on my lips. However the color was pretty so that is why I am giving this product three stars. I have super chapped lips so I just need something more moisturizing.
Shannon M.
This is a great lip balm and has great pigmentation, shows up a lot better than some other lip balms. This does do a great job moisturizing too and is a great product. I would repurchase and I do recommend.
Lauren T.
1400 Asp Ave Norman, OK
My favorite lipstick I have ever had! You can shape it however you want and any place that has Clinique will carry it! Lasts all day/night. I’ve been using this product for years!
Eliza H.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE LOOOVVVVEEEEE the color! The colors are bright, they go on smoothly and they stay on for a good while. I love that they look in between lip gloss and lipstick. Would definitely buy more if I could
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Perfect on the go lip tint!! I use it for those days when I want to be natural yet still want a little pop of color!! Love it!! Goes on so smooth and makes my lips feel great!!
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
I do like these, they are easy to throw in your purse and go. Nice color and lasts fairly long. You will have to reapply. Its similar to a tinted chapstick but more robust.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?