BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Bri W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
I love chubby sticks. I have one in every color (broadest berry is my fave!), however I experience it running in the corners of my lips if I don't use lip liners.
Shana E.
Westport , MA
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
These are one of my favorites! Not too heavy, perfect for everyday use, and the colors are just enough sheen. Also, makes my lips hydrated and the color selections are all so nice!
Ashley S.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
I love this color! It is great for summer. Glides on nice and is moisturizing. Nice touch to the lips. Would recommend to everybody looking for a nice lipstick :)
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Chubby sticks really work for me the price is worth it. I wear this when I'm in a hurry and cant do my makeup when i go out. Good for an light everyday makeup look.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
I love these jumbo lipsticks! They come in a great variety of colors, so there's something for everyone. What I like about these is that they are very moisturizing.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
Clinique is a bit pricey for me, but I have tried lip sticks and gloss, and its a definite B in my book. I have had better, but would love more Clinique products!
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
Love the chubby stick in honey. It looks dark but when you put it on it transforms into a beautiful nude color. The formula is super moisturizing and this lipstick is my new fav!
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
The chubby stick is amazing! A nice dose of sheer color in a moisturizing formula that is perfect for a subtle but chic make up look! Perfect for summer as well!
Amelia A.
Alexandria, VA
I live for my chubby stick. It will last you forever. I have mine in a plum color. so gorgeous. Not as overpowering as a full lipstick and moisturizing like a balm.
Shannon M.
This is a great lip balm and has great pigmentation, shows up a lot better than some other lip balms. This does do a great job moisturizing too and is a great product. I would repurchase and I do recommend.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back