BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Samantha R.
Bellefonte , PA
I'm a huge fan of the Chubby stick line from Clinique--especially the lip colors. They glide on so nicely and give color that lasts--all while nourishing your lips.
tiara R.
Concord, CA
I got this product in q goodie bag at Macy's and loved it so much I went back to purchase ir again. I love it it's so moisturizing and the color pay off is perfect.
Jackie C.
I love these! They last for ever and are so light. They don't feel waxy like lipsticks or sticky like lip gloss. These are fantastic and I want them in every color!
Karly W.
Prospect, KY
Love chubby sticks! By far the BEST lip product out there for good color/mosturizing. Not as sticky as lip gloss, but not as thick and heavy as lipstick. I personally like the lighter colors. I recommend to anybody!
Melissa C.
Tallassee , AL
These make my lips feel so soft. The colors are very pretty. Long lasting but not all day (especially if you eat). For the price they're definitely well worth it!
Nicole K.
Austin, TX
I change my lipstick color daily and I love using the Clinique chubby sticks because of their fun & bright colors! Not to mention, I live in a very dry climate and this product keeps my lips lusciously moisturized!
Jana M. G.
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
Moisturizes great and goes on smooth. Color is pigmented and will most likely last you all day. The color variation is also great and come in light and dark colors.
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
I love the size and color selection. the color does not last as long as I would like and you do need to use a lipliner for definition and to keep it from smearing
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Chubby sticks really work for me the price is worth it. I wear this when I'm in a hurry and cant do my makeup when i go out. Good for an light everyday makeup look.
Shana E.
Westport , MA
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
These are one of my favorites! Not too heavy, perfect for everyday use, and the colors are just enough sheen. Also, makes my lips hydrated and the color selections are all so nice!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back