BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Heidi C.
The color lacked intensity. Was more like a lip balm than a color stick, as far as the color intensity went. Zero staying power. I had to reapply at least once an hour.
Diane G.
Carlsbad, CA
These chubby sticks are an essential for me! They provide just the right amount of tint for a more natural, effortless look and keep my lips moisturized without them feeling oily or sticky.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
Chubby sticks are the best. its the perfect amount of color on your lips. you do have to re apply through out the day but you lips look moisturized and soft not sticky
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I love the Chubby Stick! It comes in great colors and feels great on! It is not to dark or heavy feeling. I have worn Clinique for years! Very good quality stuff! :)
Jazzmine T.
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
I like the color but it leaves my lips a little too shiny. formula wise, it is one of those buildable colors where you can keep lathering it on to intensify the color.
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Super pigmented and moisturizing. This is my go-to lipstick. It also lasts forever. I can eat anything and the color will still last the whole day.
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
Love the color because it is not too overpowering. the smell is also great too. my favorite is the moisturizing aspect because that it what I look for in lip products
Camille C.
Not a big fan.

It's very glossy, too glossy for my liking.
It bleeds so I suggest wearing a lip liner underneath to help with that problem.
The color payoff is great.
Christina R.
Louisville, Ky
Chubby sticks are the ONLY lip colors that I use - there's so many colors to choose from and you can control the intensity of the color just by how much you out on. Great for all day wear!
Jessica B.
Sour Lake, TX
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
I love love love this. It's like chapstick with color. Carry it in your bag , car, or pocket . I got some of mine free at bealls during clinique promotions last year.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back