BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
I love these chubby sticks. They have just enough color and they are so soft and silky and moisturizing just like a Chapstick. You can wear them alone or top them off with some Gloss or shimmer. Great multiple colors to choose from Also.
Alexis R.
Gives off a very smooth feeling when you apply it to your lips. I am not the type of person to wear lipstick but this one is exceptional because of how it blends with the skin.
Carol L.
I love the clinique chubby sticks!! They feel amazing on the lips and they give you the perfect wash of color for a great everyday look! my favorite color is voluptuous violet.
Nicole W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love the color of this chubby stick. Its really pigmented and nice and I think it would look good on most skin tones. But it is not long lasting so you would have to reapply.
Jamie V.
I love how this is a lip balm and a lipstick in one. It makes my lips really smooth and comes in a variety of colors. I have about three of these but I want one in every color!!
Jami C.
Loganville, GA
These are my go to lipstick. I constantly am reapplying them because not only do they give me great color but they are soothing. I own a plethora of colors. Great product that I will continue going to!
Nelly b.
Chubby sticks are perfect! When my lips are dry but I need a complete look I use my chubby sticks. Leaves lips soft with a pretty hint of color! It leaves a pretty natural look!
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
Chubby sticks are great, they are precise. Not drying at all and the colors are bold. Two layers will definitely make your lips pop. It can smudge so definitely use a lip liner.
Sarah D.
Lees Summit, MO
Amazing! I love the sheer, but vibrant color and it feels great on my lips (not sticky or thick). I only wish it lasted a little longer, but it's no big deal to reapply. :)
Julia G.
Miami FL
Clinique products are excellent for being hypoallergenic, high-quality cleaning the face are the best, these lip love me for being creamy and excellent durability your palette I love
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?