16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 355 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I love these chubby sticks. They have just enough color and they are so soft and silky and moisturizing just like a Chapstick. You can wear them alone or top them off with some Gloss or shimmer. Great multiple colors to choose from Also.
Gives off a very smooth feeling when you apply it to your lips. I am not the type of person to wear lipstick but this one is exceptional because of how it blends with the skin.
I love the clinique chubby sticks!! They feel amazing on the lips and they give you the perfect wash of color for a great everyday look! my favorite color is voluptuous violet.
I love the color of this chubby stick. Its really pigmented and nice and I think it would look good on most skin tones. But it is not long lasting so you would have to reapply.
I love how this is a lip balm and a lipstick in one. It makes my lips really smooth and comes in a variety of colors. I have about three of these but I want one in every color!!
These are my go to lipstick. I constantly am reapplying them because not only do they give me great color but they are soothing. I own a plethora of colors. Great product that I will continue going to!
Chubby sticks are perfect! When my lips are dry but I need a complete look I use my chubby sticks. Leaves lips soft with a pretty hint of color! It leaves a pretty natural look!
Chubby sticks are great, they are precise. Not drying at all and the colors are bold. Two layers will definitely make your lips pop. It can smudge so definitely use a lip liner.
Amazing! I love the sheer, but vibrant color and it feels great on my lips (not sticky or thick). I only wish it lasted a little longer, but it's no big deal to reapply. :)
Clinique products are excellent for being hypoallergenic, high-quality cleaning the face are the best, these lip love me for being creamy and excellent durability your palette I love
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos