BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Ashley R.
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
I loved this product because it provided enough pigment and color like a lipstick, but added so much moisture that it didn't dry out your lips. Easy to stick in your purse for on the go.
Melissa T.
Seattle, WA
I love this product!!! I have several shades and they are great for quick color, moisturizing. I carry them in my work bag, my desk, and purse and have one in the car. Love it!
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite balm/lip color EVER! I carry my voluptuous violet chubby stick everywhere with me. Never leave home without it! Don't sacrifice color for moisture ever again.
Jamie V.
SOUTHGATE, MI
I love how this is a lip balm and a lipstick in one. It makes my lips really smooth and comes in a variety of colors. I have about three of these but I want one in every color!!
Carol L.
I love the clinique chubby sticks!! They feel amazing on the lips and they give you the perfect wash of color for a great everyday look! my favorite color is voluptuous violet.
Alexis R.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
Gives off a very smooth feeling when you apply it to your lips. I am not the type of person to wear lipstick but this one is exceptional because of how it blends with the skin.
Nelly b.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Chubby sticks are perfect! When my lips are dry but I need a complete look I use my chubby sticks. Leaves lips soft with a pretty hint of color! It leaves a pretty natural look!
Nicole W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
I love the color of this chubby stick. Its really pigmented and nice and I think it would look good on most skin tones. But it is not long lasting so you would have to reapply.
Jami C.
Loganville, GA
These are my go to lipstick. I constantly am reapplying them because not only do they give me great color but they are soothing. I own a plethora of colors. Great product that I will continue going to!
Review for: Grandest Grape more...
I love these chubby sticks. They have just enough color and they are so soft and silky and moisturizing just like a Chapstick. You can wear them alone or top them off with some Gloss or shimmer. Great multiple colors to choose from Also.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?