BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I own three of the Clinique chubby sticks and I love them! They're perfect for a subtle lip color when I don't want to wear anything too drastic. I can't wait to purchase more colors!
Mimi K.
Whittier, CA
These aren't moisturizing enough for me since I have really dry lips but for the intensity of the color, it's great. I have the woppin' watermelon one and it's very candy pink and it's so girly and pretty, great during the day or for an outdoors date!
Aditi B.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Intense Moisturising Grandest Guava more...
This is my favorite lip product. I always have a couple in every handbag. I like the moisturizing effect and the shades. It does not feel like I am wearing lipcolor. I hope they never discontinue this formula.
Heidi D.
This is one of my favorite items! I love how smooth it is and it stays on a long time. I also love that in the heat of summer they don't seem to melt and get too gross. You can keep it in the car, in your bag, in your pocket and it stays consistent.
Jennifer M.
Midlothian, VA
This is the best of both worlds for color and moisture! Actually helps chapped lips but still lets me feel polished and put together! I love these chubby sticks.
Ilse A.
I truly like this lip colour balm it's smooth and it has a nice color and is creamy I thought it was going to be hard like others but I really like it and it fells good on the lips
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
Chubby sticks offer great value: moisturizing lip balm in a wide range of colours at a nice price, in an easy-to-use crayon that doesn't require a sharpener. Say no more, just pucker!
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
Amazing. So amazing. I love mine! I have a million. I accidentally left my favorite shade in my car and it melted and I literally cried on my way to pick up a new one. A must have!
Kathryn M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Love this! I used my entire stick! My only complaint would be that the color fades quicker than I'd like but I would still buy it again and recommend it. Soft lips and pretty colors!
Marissa W.
Saint Cloud, MN
I absolutely love my clinique chubby stick! The color is exactly what it says it is and it lasts a long time! I also like how it doesn't feel sticky ablnd it doesn't rub off on cups!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back