BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Hannah E.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
I love this shade of chubby stick. They formula is smooth and doesn't dry out or pull your lips when applying. The only thing I hate about this lip balm is that it flakes off within hours.
Kailee H.
Not my favorite but it definitely wasn't bad! I got it in a package for one of the Clinique deals. I don't use it too often because it was a bright pink shade but if that's your thing I'm sure it would work great.
Darlene G.
10/10 Love Love Love, I get the color Super Strawberry! Absolutely my favorite for everyday! Super moisturizing and just amazing! Been using this for 2 years and will probably be using it for many more to come! (:
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite part about this product is that it goes on very smoothly and it stays on for long periods of time. I never buy any other type of lip gloss/lipstick now besides this product.
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
I love this product! They are very moisturizing on the lips and have great pigmentation. On a day that you do not want to do much, it is a perfect item to just throw on without a problem
Lacy P.
Walterboro, SC
I love chubby sticks! These have almost a chapstick feel on your lips which I love, i tend to lick off my lipstick within minutes but this I don't. Moisturiizing and just a hint of color!
catherine p.
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
I love this, it has great pigmentation, and I do have to reapply it during the day but i don't mind, its probably because I'm always licking my lips. I do recommend it. go get you some lol
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Received this chubby stick in one of the Clinique gifts with purchase and my obsession with lip stains began! These sticks are the right mixture of stain and balm! Great color pay off
Erin M.
This product is okay; most colors I have used are more of a sheer tint than I normally use and do not last as long as I would have liked. I don't think these are worth the money unless they come in a bonus offer.
Aditi B.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Intense Moisturising Grandest Guava more...
This is my favorite lip product. I always have a couple in every handbag. I like the moisturizing effect and the shades. It does not feel like I am wearing lipcolor. I hope they never discontinue this formula.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back