16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,139 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I love this chubby stick! It's so moisturizing to my lips and love that the color isn't too dramatic. It leaves a slight tint of color and is perfect for those days where you don't feel like going crazy with lipstick or gloss.
These are great and the best of the chubby stick fad. They are very moisturizing and the color payoff is great. I do have to reapply at least once throughout the day, but my lips never dry out.
Anything Clinique is great but when I saw this big glossy lip pencil on my grandmas counter I immediately was obsessed! without even putting it on you can tell its glossy. It lasts a long time and they come in so many different shades. The chubby sticks also come in blush.
I like the balm. I have them in two shades. The first one is Mightiest Maraschino and the second one is Oversized Orange. I cannot complain about the second one. It truly moisturizes my lips. The Maraschino is a bit dry. I wish it would mosturize my lips too. But the shade is very subtle and long wear. Perfection!
Not my favorite at all! Every time I wear it my lips feel like a desert; it makes my lips so dry and feel so dry. Even if you use lip gloss or chap stick it still does not work. The colors are beautiful though! Its too bad the quality of the product are not so good.
I really like this product. It goes on smoothly and easily and travels well. It keeps my lips hydrated and is somewhere in between a gloss and a lip stick. It's not as long lasting as some very pigmented long wear sticks are, but it's easy to reapply as needed.
I am a HUGE fan of Clinique's Chubby Sticks! Even though they may be a little pricey for a lip gloss, you are getting what you have paid for. The sticks last for a long time, They adjust to your skin tone when you put it on, and it works wonders on chapped lips.
I bought a chubby stick after hearing great things, but it wasn't great for me. It didn't "nourish" my lips at all, actually left them extremely chapped, the color looked a bit clownish on me
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos