BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Angela C.
Review for: Oversized Orange more...
I adore the Clinique Chubby sticks ! They are my go to on the go lip product. I bought it at Macy's. The price is good for its value. Definitely long lasting, I rarely have to worry about re applying. I'd recommend to others !(:
Madiha K.
Danbury, CT
I love this chubby stick! It's so moisturizing to my lips and love that the color isn't too dramatic. It leaves a slight tint of color and is perfect for those days where you don't feel like going crazy with lipstick or gloss.
Rachel E.
Washington , DC
These are great and the best of the chubby stick fad. They are very moisturizing and the color payoff is great. I do have to reapply at least once throughout the day, but my lips never dry out.
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
Anything Clinique is great but when I saw this big glossy lip pencil on my grandmas counter I immediately was obsessed! without even putting it on you can tell its glossy. It lasts a long time and they come in so many different shades. The chubby sticks also come in blush.
Elena B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the balm. I have them in two shades. The first one is Mightiest Maraschino and the second one is Oversized Orange. I cannot complain about the second one. It truly moisturizes my lips. The Maraschino is a bit dry. I wish it would mosturize my lips too. But the shade is very subtle and long wear. Perfection!
Joselyne C.
Hollywood, FL
Not my favorite at all! Every time I wear it my lips feel like a desert; it makes my lips so dry and feel so dry. Even if you use lip gloss or chap stick it still does not work. The colors are beautiful though! Its too bad the quality of the product are not so good.
Ariel S.
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
I love this color and the fact that it moisturizes my lips when I apply it. I have to reapply it often because it comes off very easily, but since it is moisturizing its not a problem at all!
Suzanne B.
I really like this product. It goes on smoothly and easily and travels well. It keeps my lips hydrated and is somewhere in between a gloss and a lip stick. It's not as long lasting as some very pigmented long wear sticks are, but it's easy to reapply as needed.
Linzy P.
I am a HUGE fan of Clinique's Chubby Sticks! Even though they may be a little pricey for a lip gloss, you are getting what you have paid for. The sticks last for a long time, They adjust to your skin tone when you put it on, and it works wonders on chapped lips.
Melinda O.
Lawton, OK
I bought a chubby stick after hearing great things, but it wasn't great for me. It didn't "nourish" my lips at all, actually left them extremely chapped, the color looked a bit clownish on me
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back