BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Grace O.
Golden Valley, MN
These are amazing! Perfect for everyday use! They give a bit of color to your lips while moisturizing and protecting them. I have multiple colors and they are my natural go to product for everyday wear.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I love the way this feels on my lips. It's so moisturizing! This is one of the best things I've ever received in a Birchbox honestly. The color is a cute melon/pink. It makes my lips feel so smooth!
Jaden w.
Dickinson, ND
I love chubby sticks. Provide great moisture with a perfect amount of tint and this color is so flirty fun and it's my favorite for summer. Also so easy to remove and don't leave any stains or mess
Savannah C.
Trenton
Absolutely love! Before I committed to matte lip sticks, these were my go to! Leaves a perfect tint on your lips with a nourishing feel! The smell is pleasant almost like doughnuts?! That's a plus!
Kiana J.
Jefferson, WI
This product was okay. It didn't last very long and was pretty expensive. The pigment wasn't all there and wasn't build able. It was easy to use and applied even product. I would not buy this again.
Absolutely love! The colors look great and last all day :) I have a hard time choosing which ones to buy because all of the colors are beautiful. Rich and moisturizing, you won't need chapstick.
Angela C.
Review for: Oversized Orange more...
I adore the Clinique Chubby sticks ! They are my go to on the go lip product. I bought it at Macy's. The price is good for its value. Definitely long lasting, I rarely have to worry about re applying. I'd recommend to others !(:
Aubrie R.
I have received quite a few of these in gift bags from Clinique, and I absolutely love them! They add just the right amount of color when you’re going for a no makeup - makeup look. Very hydrating and the perfect wash of color!
Karlie B.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great summertime lipstick to have! It is highly moisturizing and has TONS of product! They have a great selection but I mainly use these in the summer for their subtlety and moisture!
Ariel S.
I love this color and the fact that it moisturizes my lips when I apply it. I have to reapply it often because it comes off very easily, but since it is moisturizing its not a problem at all!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?