BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Caroline K.
Danville, CA
I like the colors they have to offer, but the longevity of it is not impressive, it's a bit on the pricey side if you don't generally dish out $17 dollars for a lip product. I wouldn't say it's worth the purchase
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I used to say the revlon's lip stick was awesome.... Well then I met this product from Clinique. The color is great! But there is no strong smell compared to revlon;s. The lip stick applies smoothly.
CARROLLYN E.
Being a person with sensitive lips I have found this product with a wide range of colours, soft texture and above all do not feel and does not produce any kind of negative reaction. Simply spectacular!
Schyler S.
Centerville, UT
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I enjoy these chubby stick lipsticks when I just want a little color on my lips. They also come in intense. I wish they would make a lip stain out of these, because they are so incredibly easy to use!
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This is one of my favorite products. It is easy to apply, goes on smoothly, has no fragrance, and has a decent wear period of time. This is a flattering shade. It is a bit spendy, but worth the splurge
Cady D.
I just recently purchased one of these for the a try. I LOVE it! Just as good as a lipstick and more color choices. Was pleasantly surprised with how long it lasted and how much I liked this product!
Donna B.
Rochester, NY
I purchased a 3 pack of the Chubby sticks and they are my favorite lipsticks. They go on so smoothly and give just enough color. These never make my lips feel dry or tacky. It is like silk on your lips! There are a wide variety of shades and a great price point.
I love these!
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product the lips are thankful for the bliss they don't only provide color but also moisturize the lips. Awesome color collection gives you a lot of choice and they are not overly priced
Grace O.
Golden Valley, MN
These are amazing! Perfect for everyday use! They give a bit of color to your lips while moisturizing and protecting them. I have multiple colors and they are my natural go to product for everyday wear.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I love the way this feels on my lips. It's so moisturizing! This is one of the best things I've ever received in a Birchbox honestly. The color is a cute melon/pink. It makes my lips feel so smooth!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?