BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Mel W.
Absolutely love these and the selection of colors. Really enjoying the curvy caramel right now. Goes on smoothly and feels great. It is not grumpy nor runny. It stays fresh for hours.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
I really love this for when I'm going for a more simple look! It's very moisturizing and the color is gorgeous. It's got a little orange tint to it. It's not super long wear, but it's easy to take along and reapply!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
These chubby sticks were the original lip gloss pencil and are still one of the best. very moisturizing, and the shades are beautiful. this one was a little to rosy for my skin tone, but still a gorgeous shade of red.
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
I love these chapsticks! They leave a little color but feel great on the lips and I never have to worry about my lips peeling like they do with some lipsticks. A lot of times I like using these instead of lipstick for that very reason. I recommend them!
April B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
Mightiest Maraschino is not only my go-to chubby stick, it's also my choice of lip coverage out of all my lip products. It goes on smooth and gives a vibrant color that lasts fairly long, depending on food and drink intake. Reapplication is simple as it really feels like you're putting on a chapstick.
Andrea C.
Cibolo , TX
Love chubby sticks! I tried a different brand of the same kind of product and it was a disappointment, needless to say I went back to Clinique! Whole lotta honey and fuller fig are my signature colors that I wear!
Katelyn H.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love clinique. I started when my grandma introduced me. I seen the adds for buy a certain amount get a bag. it isn't hard to spend 27? I think but its quality! so I always get the chubby sticks and I seriously love them. they last pretty long and the moisturizing tints are great.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I really like this lip product. There is a nice variety of colors, it leaves my lips moisturized all day, and the colors lasts as well. The color is great too because it isn't too blunt, but not too sheer as well.
Susan M.
Hudson, FL
Definitely moisturizing! Just a small tint - I guess I was hoping for more. Great to carry around as something in need - but wouldn't replace my regular lip routine!
Steph S.
I received this product using my Sephora VIB points and I love it. It's definitely moisturizing and has a good pigmentation to it while still looking natural enough that you can wear it without being all made-up.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back