16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,139 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Absolutely love these and the selection of colors. Really enjoying the curvy caramel right now. Goes on smoothly and feels great. It is not grumpy nor runny. It stays fresh for hours.
I love these chapsticks! They leave a little color but feel great on the lips and I never have to worry about my lips peeling like they do with some lipsticks. A lot of times I like using these instead of lipstick for that very reason. I recommend them!
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
Mightiest Maraschino is not only my go-to chubby stick, it's also my choice of lip coverage out of all my lip products. It goes on smooth and gives a vibrant color that lasts fairly long, depending on food and drink intake. Reapplication is simple as it really feels like you're putting on a chapstick.
Love chubby sticks! I tried a different brand of the same kind of product and it was a disappointment, needless to say I went back to Clinique! Whole lotta honey and fuller fig are my signature colors that I wear!
I absolutely love clinique. I started when my grandma introduced me. I seen the adds for buy a certain amount get a bag. it isn't hard to spend 27? I think but its quality! so I always get the chubby sticks and I seriously love them. they last pretty long and the moisturizing tints are great.
I really like this lip product. There is a nice variety of colors, it leaves my lips moisturized all day, and the colors lasts as well. The color is great too because it isn't too blunt, but not too sheer as well.
Definitely moisturizing! Just a small tint - I guess I was hoping for more. Great to carry around as something in need - but wouldn't replace my regular lip routine!
I received this product using my Sephora VIB points and I love it. It's definitely moisturizing and has a good pigmentation to it while still looking natural enough that you can wear it without being all made-up.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos