BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Jessica C.
I live in colorado and have often left this on the dash and when I'm down in FL left it in the dash of my car and in either extreme temperatures this stick really holds up. Love all the colors and the moisture it puts off. I have an addiction to these now :)
Joanna M.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
This is the best thing in my make up collection. I use this in the winter to give my cheeks a natural flush. I also use it on my eyelids and lips. It has multi purposes. It's also very blendable and lasts a good amount of time
Ann M.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
Love this product! It looks great and make my lips feel soft all day. Plus I don't have the worry of a lipstick tube oping up in my purse. This lid stays Secure which has been a big problem for me with other products!
Lindsay M.
I love these super moisturizing lip balms. They come in such a great variety of shades and they are all very vibrant and apply easily and smoothly. They are super moisturizing and are a great way to add lip color without drying out your lips so I swear by them in the winter months. So much better than regular lipsticks!
Elsie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been in love with all things Clinique for as long as I can remember! These chubby sticks are great for subtle color and just the right amount of moisture! I have multiple colors and will continue getting them!
Elana K.
Got this in a bonus gift with purchase, in a cherry color. It is just a lip balm with some color in it. Not that exciting. The color fades soon after application, and leaves my lips a bit dry. (However, I have sensitive skin so some lip balms make my lips chapped). I would not purchase this item.
Mel W.
Absolutely love these and the selection of colors. Really enjoying the curvy caramel right now. Goes on smoothly and feels great. It is not grumpy nor runny. It stays fresh for hours.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
I really love this for when I'm going for a more simple look! It's very moisturizing and the color is gorgeous. It's got a little orange tint to it. It's not super long wear, but it's easy to take along and reapply!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
These chubby sticks were the original lip gloss pencil and are still one of the best. very moisturizing, and the shades are beautiful. this one was a little to rosy for my skin tone, but still a gorgeous shade of red.
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
I love these chapsticks! They leave a little color but feel great on the lips and I never have to worry about my lips peeling like they do with some lipsticks. A lot of times I like using these instead of lipstick for that very reason. I recommend them!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back