BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Elsie C.
Tolleson, AZ
I have been in love with all things Clinique for as long as I can remember! These chubby sticks are great for subtle color and just the right amount of moisture! I have multiple colors and will continue getting them!
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I love these chubby sticks! They apply very well, and make my lips feel extra soft. I'm a repeat customer and I've tried in various colors and they're all beautiful. I just wish they would stay on for a little bit longer!
Mel W.
Absolutely love these and the selection of colors. Really enjoying the curvy caramel right now. Goes on smoothly and feels great. It is not grumpy nor runny. It stays fresh for hours.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
These chubby sticks were the original lip gloss pencil and are still one of the best. very moisturizing, and the shades are beautiful. this one was a little to rosy for my skin tone, but still a gorgeous shade of red.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
very nice moisturizing lip product with just the right amount of color.this product is perfect for when you're going with a more natural look and just one little bit of color on your lips it's also super moisturizing
Cecilia T.
Roma, TX
It's a perfect color to wear everywhere, I like the texture and when I applied it's smooth and the smell is great I definitely recommend the product, it comes in a reasonable size. I can say I used in a daily basis
Courtney E.
clemson, SC
These products are so nice, because they can be used for multiple things (i.e. blush, lipstick, etc). I received several of these from family members and I love using them!!! I would recommend others to use them!
Jessica B.
Keller, TX
I love this product! It is moisturizing To all get out however it does not deliver a lot of color is perfect as perfect anybody like a low maintenance lipstick! Doesn’t mess up but that also is the lack of color
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I really do enjoy these. They're very moisturizing on the lips and come in a wide color range, which is great. But I think they are pricey and there are some great drugstore dupes that I would rather get instead.
Robin K.
Chester, VA
I love the chubby sticks! They offer such a wide variety of colors, so there is something to match every skin tone, mood, and/or outfit. They're easy to apply and last a long time.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?