16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I have been in love with all things Clinique for as long as I can remember! These chubby sticks are great for subtle color and just the right amount of moisture! I have multiple colors and will continue getting them!
I love these chubby sticks! They apply very well, and make my lips feel extra soft. I'm a repeat customer and I've tried in various colors and they're all beautiful. I just wish they would stay on for a little bit longer!
Absolutely love these and the selection of colors. Really enjoying the curvy caramel right now. Goes on smoothly and feels great. It is not grumpy nor runny. It stays fresh for hours.
These chubby sticks were the original lip gloss pencil and are still one of the best. very moisturizing, and the shades are beautiful. this one was a little to rosy for my skin tone, but still a gorgeous shade of red.
very nice moisturizing lip product with just the right amount of color.this product is perfect for when you're going with a more natural look and just one little bit of color on your lips it's also super moisturizing
It's a perfect color to wear everywhere, I like the texture and when I applied it's smooth and the smell is great I definitely recommend the product, it comes in a reasonable size. I can say I used in a daily basis
These products are so nice, because they can be used for multiple things (i.e. blush, lipstick, etc). I received several of these from family members and I love using them!!! I would recommend others to use them!
I love this product! It is moisturizing To all get out however it does not deliver a lot of color is perfect as perfect anybody like a low maintenance lipstick! Doesn’t mess up but that also is the lack of color
I really do enjoy these. They're very moisturizing on the lips and come in a wide color range, which is great. But I think they are pricey and there are some great drugstore dupes that I would rather get instead.
I love the chubby sticks! They offer such a wide variety of colors, so there is something to match every skin tone, mood, and/or outfit. They're easy to apply and last a long time.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos