BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Rebecca I.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love my Clinique Chubby Sticks :)
I own in 7 different shades; they are perfect when you want to moisturize your lips but a hint of color. I have everything from pinks, to berry colors to reds.

I definitely recommend
Jessica C.
I live in colorado and have often left this on the dash and when I'm down in FL left it in the dash of my car and in either extreme temperatures this stick really holds up. Love all the colors and the moisture it puts off. I have an addiction to these now :)
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
If you're looking for a lip color without the cakey feel of lipstick, this is for you! It is more like a Chapstick and helps with dry lips. I wear mine with a lip gloss on top of it and it's great! Long lasting as well.
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
I love these chapsticks! They leave a little color but feel great on the lips and I never have to worry about my lips peeling like they do with some lipsticks. A lot of times I like using these instead of lipstick for that very reason. I recommend them!
Lindsay M.
I love these super moisturizing lip balms. They come in such a great variety of shades and they are all very vibrant and apply easily and smoothly. They are super moisturizing and are a great way to add lip color without drying out your lips so I swear by them in the winter months. So much better than regular lipsticks!
Lesa B.
Pittsburgh
Very nice color to keep on hand. It works well for everyday use and isn't to dark or to light (depending on how much you apply). Can easily wear it for a casual setting or for a night out. Would very much recommend.
Elana K.
Got this in a bonus gift with purchase, in a cherry color. It is just a lip balm with some color in it. Not that exciting. The color fades soon after application, and leaves my lips a bit dry. (However, I have sensitive skin so some lip balms make my lips chapped). I would not purchase this item.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I love these balms! I want more! They’re so cute, and the applicator makes it really easy to use and apply a nice subtle color to your lips while moisturizing them as well! I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants soft lips with long lasting color!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I really love this for when I'm going for a more simple look! It's very moisturizing and the color is gorgeous. It's got a little orange tint to it. It's not super long wear, but it's easy to take along and reapply!
April B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mightiest Maraschino is not only my go-to chubby stick, it's also my choice of lip coverage out of all my lip products. It goes on smooth and gives a vibrant color that lasts fairly long, depending on food and drink intake. Reapplication is simple as it really feels like you're putting on a chapstick.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?