BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Jordan B.
Lakeland, FL
I have a few of these. I don't remember my favorite one because I like so many of them. They go on smooth and last for hours. One of the few brands I will actually buy.
Aiyana E.
Review for: Chunky Cherry, Grandest Grape more...
When I first started out wearing makeup I convinced my mom to buy me this chubby stick and it became my everyday lip product. And its still a good go-to when you want something simple. It gives you the perfect wash of color for a subtle touch. I would recommend these if you're looking for a toned-down everyday lip product.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Review for: Mighty Mimosa, Intense No. 5 Plushest Punch 3G 0.1Oz, Mightiest Maraschino, Roomiest Rose, Mega Melon, Super Strawberry more...
Love this product! I would buy it in every color if I could. I have not been disappointed by any of Cliniques lip products. They are a little pricey but it hasn't stop me from getting more. I have purchased mine from my local Macy's and ulta. I would buy it again!
Antoinette A.
Santa Maria, CA
I received a chubby stick as a gift with purchase. It ended up being in my purse everyday until it ran out. Perfect amount of color and moisture. Not heavy at all. Love it I will b purchasing a couple different shades
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
Review for: Bountiful Blush more...
Okay y'all, this product is revolutionizing my makeup routine! This lip balm is so smooth and provides such a lovely sheer color while moisturizing and perfecting. I always get so many compliments on this natural blush shade.
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the shade Curviest Caramel and love it. it's the perfect warm nude shade and feels amazing on my lips. I trust Clinique to take good care of my skin, especially the finicky skin on my lips. Will buy more shades soon.
Jennifer I.
Irving, TX
I love love love this color! It's flirty without being over the top. Not to mention it's clinique so it's a great product. You can use it alone or put it on top of another color. It doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or anything.
Mallory M.
Fantastic product. Great colors. Cute packaging. Stays long. I bought it at Dillard's. it's easy to apply and it use it a lot. I keep it in my bag and get so upset when I run out. I have to rush to the store to buy it again.
Lokyi F.
I love these chubby sticks. They have a nice moisture to them and give of a moist shine without being too glossy. The colors are also fantastic and really cute. They go on soooo smoothly. Sadly they are a bit pricey though.
Julia R.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm pretty obsessed with these! I have a handful of colors and am always getting compliments on them. The colors range from neutrals to bolds and they are long lasting. I tend to go for the more bold shades and they go on like lipstick but hydrate like chapstick. I always recommend this product to friends!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?