16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,160 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I have a few of these. I don't remember my favorite one because I like so many of them. They go on smooth and last for hours. One of the few brands I will actually buy.
Review for: Chunky Cherry, Grandest Grape more...
When I first started out wearing makeup I convinced my mom to buy me this chubby stick and it became my everyday lip product. And its still a good go-to when you want something simple. It gives you the perfect wash of color for a subtle touch. I would recommend these if you're looking for a toned-down everyday lip product.
Review for: Mighty Mimosa, Intense No. 5 Plushest Punch 3G 0.1Oz, Mightiest Maraschino, Roomiest Rose, Mega Melon, Super Strawberry more...
Love this product! I would buy it in every color if I could. I have not been disappointed by any of Cliniques lip products. They are a little pricey but it hasn't stop me from getting more. I have purchased mine from my local Macy's and ulta. I would buy it again!
I received a chubby stick as a gift with purchase. It ended up being in my purse everyday until it ran out. Perfect amount of color and moisture. Not heavy at all. Love it I will b purchasing a couple different shades
I have the shade Curviest Caramel and love it. it's the perfect warm nude shade and feels amazing on my lips. I trust Clinique to take good care of my skin, especially the finicky skin on my lips. Will buy more shades soon.
I love love love this color! It's flirty without being over the top. Not to mention it's clinique so it's a great product. You can use it alone or put it on top of another color. It doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or anything.
Fantastic product. Great colors. Cute packaging. Stays long. I bought it at Dillard's. it's easy to apply and it use it a lot. I keep it in my bag and get so upset when I run out. I have to rush to the store to buy it again.
I love these chubby sticks. They have a nice moisture to them and give of a moist shine without being too glossy. The colors are also fantastic and really cute. They go on soooo smoothly. Sadly they are a bit pricey though.
I'm pretty obsessed with these! I have a handful of colors and am always getting compliments on them. The colors range from neutrals to bolds and they are long lasting. I tend to go for the more bold shades and they go on like lipstick but hydrate like chapstick. I always recommend this product to friends!
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos