BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Ashley R.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
I have this product and it is my favorite! It is jus the right color, texture and all. I love that the mixture doesn't flake with my drying lips or wear off too soon. It lasts and is the perfect shade for my skin tone. I highly recommend it.
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
Review for: Chunky Cherry, Woppin' Watermelon more...
I wanted one of these for a long time when I was super young but they're not that great and kinda expensive for what they are. I don't think people know that the splashy fun advertising is to make up for a very mediocre product with a cute design and name.
Margaret C.
Great combination of a chap stick and a lipstick. It has good color pigmentation, though is slightly more sheer than lipstick. It's very moisturizing and I've found I've started teaching for this instead of chapstick.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
The color is beautiful and pigmented well without being over bearing. The go on smooth and are very nourishing to the lips. I have mega melon and I love the color! Had to reapply after an hour but was not a hassle because it was small enough to carry and did not dry out my lips.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh
Not a huge fan of the pigmentation, but they leave your lips so soft! I use them as lip balms and they're amazing! Got them in the Sephora Give Me More Lip box and I'll probably buy more colors! Amazing
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love these things! I really love the colors whoppin watermelon and super strawberry. They give good effortless color pay off that's just like a tinted balm muy slightly more pigmented as well as a ton of moisture with a wide color range. I love em!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have always been a fan of chubby sticks since they came out. They are great to put in your purse and the color is long lasting with minimal touch ups required. The colors are pretty and are moisturizing I would recommend
Eun Ji  J.
Urbana, IL
Besides having quite fashionable design as a product, it is quite smooth and applies nicely on the lips, smoothly. The color seems to last quite some time if you are not eating or drinking, of course that is if you apply a generous amount. Otherwise, you will end up with a royal mess since it does move a lot if you move your lips a lot.
Kelly C.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
This is what I use to add a little pop of color to bring my look from day to night. If I'm just going to the bar or out for dinner, this is exactly what I need to add a little something to my look. Beautiful cover and it doesn't dry out my lips like most other products do. I will be going back to the Clinique counter for more colors!
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I really like the product but I don't appreciate the price tag that comes with it. Great colors, that leave your lips to pop. It goes on smooth and your lips feel moisturized.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back