16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,139 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I love this gloss! The color looks like it'd be bright, but it's so soft and sheer that it looks really natural. It smells good and stays on well. I've bought this product 3 or 4 times now - each regular size chubby stick lasts me about 6 months.
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
This is an absolutely fabulous product. It glides on no problem and it doesn't feel like it's caked on your lips. It actually has done wonders for my lips which get severely chapped. It's pricer than some products like it but well worth the money!
My friend uses Clinique Chubby Sticks and I have tried them a few times. I will say they are not my favorite product. The color smudges quite easily and there are not many options as far as color goes. However, it is a good option if you are ooking for something that won't dry you out.
Review for: Chunkiest Chili more...
Nice and creamy and easy to apply. The color is very light. I find that it needs to be applied often. I now put on my usual lipstick and blot it well then apply this over the top. It's so smooth and it doesn't bleed. That's the biggest asset.
I got this as a gift from a bridal shower. I really like the formula, although its a bit thin (thinner then Chapstick) The smell is alright, but I really liked the color payoff without such a heavy formula. I would recommend this to someone wanting good color as well as a lot of moisture!
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I just received this Chubby Stick in a subscription box and I must say that it is such a wonderful surprise. I wasn't sure I would really like it but I do. It is very creamy, goes on so smooth. The color could be deeper but that is the only flaw.
I was recommend this product by the associate at my local department store. I have never been this impressed by a lip color than I have been by this one. The color stays on for a long time and the pigmentation is very strong.
I love how easy it is to apply this product and all the colors they have I bought this from Macy's on the clinic both that they have it is long lasting but you maybe have to apply a couple of layers when you put it on I would buy this again
I have always been a fan of chubby sticks since they came out. They are great to put in your purse and the color is long lasting with minimal touch ups required. The colors are pretty and are moisturizing I would recommend
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos