16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 355 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Nice lip balm for gives the perfect moisturize for lips also has so natural color nice to use with natural makeup look or in the morning but little pricey to buy I got them as a gift
I absolutely love this product! I use this on days that I may not be doing a full face of makeup and want some color on my lips. It is hydrating, and feels great on. This product is great for the on the go, and perfect for traveling.
Love these chubby sticks from Clinique! They come in some amazing colors for all different skin tones. They are super moisturizing and stay on a long time without feeling heavy. I'll be back for more!
I liked these chubby sticks as soon as I saw them. They are cute and pocket sized since sometimes I don’t carry a purse. The scent could be better and the colors are real bright but I like them as a quick fix to dry uneven toned lips.
When you first put this product on, it feels smooth and moisturizing. By the time it wears off, so does all the moisture in your lips. I love the color, but I always end up with dry, chapped lips. Putting some Vaseline on your lips before applying the product seems to help.
I got this as a sample and it is amazing and easy to apply perfect for begginers. It is very hydrating on the lips and I wear this product all winter long. The packaging is very cute. Makes a great gift because it is perfect for all.
I suffer from really dry skin including my lips. This is a great product! It is moisturizing and adds just a touch of color. I always look like I'm put together without putting a lot of effort into it or missing out on my moisturizing lip balm. This is actually better than a couple of lip balms I have purchased over the years.
I love these chubby sticks! They are very easy to apply and go on smoothly. The colors are pretty and there are so many options. The packaging is perfect and I would definitely use this product again as well as recommend it to others!
I love these. I actually use it more than any lipstick that I carry. It isn't heavy, and its moisturizing. It lasts a long time, and it is on the pricier end but personally, I think it's worth it. When mine runs out, I plan on getting more and maybe trying some new colors too
I love my strawberry color lip balm. Last for some hours and make my lips feel soft. Nice packaging and easy to use. The color matches with anything and also for any skin.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos