BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Aseel A.
Nice lip balm for gives the perfect moisturize for lips also has so natural color nice to use with natural makeup look or in the morning but little pricey to buy I got them as a gift
Paige S.
Science Hill, KY
I absolutely love this product! I use this on days that I may not be doing a full face of makeup and want some color on my lips. It is hydrating, and feels great on. This product is great for the on the go, and perfect for traveling.
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
Love these chubby sticks from Clinique! They come in some amazing colors for all different skin tones. They are super moisturizing and stay on a long time without feeling heavy. I'll be back for more!
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
I liked these chubby sticks as soon as I saw them. They are cute and pocket sized since sometimes I don’t carry a purse. The scent could be better and the colors are real bright but I like them as a quick fix to dry uneven toned lips.
Janet M.
Fresno, CA
When you first put this product on, it feels smooth and moisturizing. By the time it wears off, so does all the moisture in your lips. I love the color, but I always end up with dry, chapped lips. Putting some Vaseline on your lips before applying the product seems to help.
Emily C.
Somewhere in California :)
I got this as a sample and it is amazing and easy to apply perfect for begginers. It is very hydrating on the lips and I wear this product all winter long. The packaging is very cute. Makes a great gift because it is perfect for all.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I suffer from really dry skin including my lips. This is a great product! It is moisturizing and adds just a touch of color. I always look like I'm put together without putting a lot of effort into it or missing out on my moisturizing lip balm. This is actually better than a couple of lip balms I have purchased over the years.
Maureen T.
Naperville, IL
I love these chubby sticks! They are very easy to apply and go on smoothly. The colors are pretty and there are so many options. The packaging is perfect and I would definitely use this product again as well as recommend it to others!
Mona D.
New york
I love these. I actually use it more than any lipstick that I carry. It isn't heavy, and its moisturizing. It lasts a long time, and it is on the pricier end but personally, I think it's worth it. When mine runs out, I plan on getting more and maybe trying some new colors too
shilpa l.
I love my strawberry color lip balm. Last for some hours and make my lips feel soft. Nice packaging and easy to use. The color matches with anything and also for any skin.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?