BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Jody B.
Kansas City, MO
Clinique Chubby Stick has been my go-to lip color for years! I am extremely picky when it comes to lip balms and lip sticks so it was a wonderful day when I discovered this! I have fair skin and use Super Strawberry for days and Broadest Berry for nights. I sometimes blend the colors for an in-between shade!
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL
I always have really chapped lips but this is the only thing I have ever used that really changed the condition of my lips even after it comes off. Most of the colors are also as vibrant as a lipstick so you're getting the best of both worlds.
Sarah A.
Eugene, OR
It is ridiculous how good these are. you need to find a good shade. for me it was the melon that is a good neutral for me. super slick and easy to wear and works fantastic for me. i got a trial size for free with a bloomingdale's order but I'm not sure if it would be worth the extra $$$
Kelly C.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
This is what I use to add a little pop of color to bring my look from day to night. If I'm just going to the bar or out for dinner, this is exactly what I need to add a little something to my look. Beautiful cover and it doesn't dry out my lips like most other products do. I will be going back to the Clinique counter for more colors!
Sherry A.
I love how easy it is to apply this product and all the colors they have I bought this from Macy's on the clinic both that they have it is long lasting but you maybe have to apply a couple of layers when you put it on I would buy this again
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I really like the product but I don't appreciate the price tag that comes with it. Great colors, that leave your lips to pop. It goes on smooth and your lips feel moisturized.
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
One of my favorite lip products that hits all the marks for me. Affordable, hydrating, just a hint of color, and great packaging. I’ve purchased at least 5 or 6 by now. Great for daily use or when you don’t want to worry about a bold lip.
April H.
My cousin has numerous colors in the chubby sticks and she goes through them more than she should because she's obsessed but when she let me have one i tried it and i really liked it. theres no way you can get way too much on at one time!
Gabriela F.
Morehead City
Love, love, LOVE these. They don't dry out your lips and come in a wide variety of colors. The price isn't crazy bad, especially when considering the quality of the product and how long lasting it is.
Savannah F.
Knoxville, TN
I got this product a couple months ago. It feels very moisturizing going on and stays that way for hours. The pigment is very good and I had no problems with it fading too quickly at all. You get a lot of product for a pretty good price.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?