16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,152 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Clinique Chubby Stick has been my go-to lip color for years! I am extremely picky when it comes to lip balms and lip sticks so it was a wonderful day when I discovered this! I have fair skin and use Super Strawberry for days and Broadest Berry for nights. I sometimes blend the colors for an in-between shade!
I always have really chapped lips but this is the only thing I have ever used that really changed the condition of my lips even after it comes off. Most of the colors are also as vibrant as a lipstick so you're getting the best of both worlds.
It is ridiculous how good these are. you need to find a good shade. for me it was the melon that is a good neutral for me. super slick and easy to wear and works fantastic for me. i got a trial size for free with a bloomingdale's order but I'm not sure if it would be worth the extra $$$
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
This is what I use to add a little pop of color to bring my look from day to night. If I'm just going to the bar or out for dinner, this is exactly what I need to add a little something to my look. Beautiful cover and it doesn't dry out my lips like most other products do. I will be going back to the Clinique counter for more colors!
I love how easy it is to apply this product and all the colors they have I bought this from Macy's on the clinic both that they have it is long lasting but you maybe have to apply a couple of layers when you put it on I would buy this again
I really like the product but I don't appreciate the price tag that comes with it. Great colors, that leave your lips to pop. It goes on smooth and your lips feel moisturized.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
One of my favorite lip products that hits all the marks for me. Affordable, hydrating, just a hint of color, and great packaging. I’ve purchased at least 5 or 6 by now. Great for daily use or when you don’t want to worry about a bold lip.
My cousin has numerous colors in the chubby sticks and she goes through them more than she should because she's obsessed but when she let me have one i tried it and i really liked it. theres no way you can get way too much on at one time!
Love, love, LOVE these. They don't dry out your lips and come in a wide variety of colors. The price isn't crazy bad, especially when considering the quality of the product and how long lasting it is.
I got this product a couple months ago. It feels very moisturizing going on and stays that way for hours. The pigment is very good and I had no problems with it fading too quickly at all. You get a lot of product for a pretty good price.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos