16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
This product is long lasting but feels thick on your lips once applied. I also did not enjoy the way the color looked on my tan skin. On the stick they're beautiful but not on skin. They also made my lips dry and did not have enough moisture.
This lipstick isn't only the perfect size, it has enough to last me for 6 months! It is a good price and is very cheap. The packing is over on the lighter side and I bought it at Sephora. It is a very nice shade that has shown off on my lips.
I have always been a fan of chubby sticks since they came out. They are great to put in your purse and the color is long lasting with minimal touch ups required. The colors are pretty and are moisturizing I would recommend
Review for: Chunky Cherry, Woppin' Watermelon more...
I wanted one of these for a long time when I was super young but they're not that great and kinda expensive for what they are. I don't think people know that the splashy fun advertising is to make up for a very mediocre product with a cute design and name.
This is what I use to add a little pop of color to bring my look from day to night. If I'm just going to the bar or out for dinner, this is exactly what I need to add a little something to my look. Beautiful cover and it doesn't dry out my lips like most other products do. I will be going back to the Clinique counter for more colors!
Clinique Chubby Stick has been my go-to lip color for years! I am extremely picky when it comes to lip balms and lip sticks so it was a wonderful day when I discovered this! I have fair skin and use Super Strawberry for days and Broadest Berry for nights. I sometimes blend the colors for an in-between shade!
I have this product and it is my favorite! It is jus the right color, texture and all. I love that the mixture doesn't flake with my drying lips or wear off too soon. It lasts and is the perfect shade for my skin tone. I highly recommend it.
I love how easy it is to apply this product and all the colors they have I bought this from Macy's on the clinic both that they have it is long lasting but you maybe have to apply a couple of layers when you put it on I would buy this again
I really like the product but I don't appreciate the price tag that comes with it. Great colors, that leave your lips to pop. It goes on smooth and your lips feel moisturized.
The color is beautiful and pigmented well without being over bearing. The go on smooth and are very nourishing to the lips. I have mega melon and I love the color! Had to reapply after an hour but was not a hassle because it was small enough to carry and did not dry out my lips.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos