BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Karina P.
Katy, TX
This product is long lasting but feels thick on your lips once applied. I also did not enjoy the way the color looked on my tan skin. On the stick they're beautiful but not on skin. They also made my lips dry and did not have enough moisture.
abygail c.
This lipstick isn't only the perfect size, it has enough to last me for 6 months! It is a good price and is very cheap. The packing is over on the lighter side and I bought it at Sephora. It is a very nice shade that has shown off on my lips.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,464 reviews
I have always been a fan of chubby sticks since they came out. They are great to put in your purse and the color is long lasting with minimal touch ups required. The colors are pretty and are moisturizing I would recommend
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
Review for: Chunky Cherry, Woppin' Watermelon more...
I wanted one of these for a long time when I was super young but they're not that great and kinda expensive for what they are. I don't think people know that the splashy fun advertising is to make up for a very mediocre product with a cute design and name.
Kelly C.
This is what I use to add a little pop of color to bring my look from day to night. If I'm just going to the bar or out for dinner, this is exactly what I need to add a little something to my look. Beautiful cover and it doesn't dry out my lips like most other products do. I will be going back to the Clinique counter for more colors!
Jody B.
Kansas City, MO
Clinique Chubby Stick has been my go-to lip color for years! I am extremely picky when it comes to lip balms and lip sticks so it was a wonderful day when I discovered this! I have fair skin and use Super Strawberry for days and Broadest Berry for nights. I sometimes blend the colors for an in-between shade!
Ashley R.
I have this product and it is my favorite! It is jus the right color, texture and all. I love that the mixture doesn't flake with my drying lips or wear off too soon. It lasts and is the perfect shade for my skin tone. I highly recommend it.
Sherry A.
I love how easy it is to apply this product and all the colors they have I bought this from Macy's on the clinic both that they have it is long lasting but you maybe have to apply a couple of layers when you put it on I would buy this again
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I really like the product but I don't appreciate the price tag that comes with it. Great colors, that leave your lips to pop. It goes on smooth and your lips feel moisturized.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
The color is beautiful and pigmented well without being over bearing. The go on smooth and are very nourishing to the lips. I have mega melon and I love the color! Had to reapply after an hour but was not a hassle because it was small enough to carry and did not dry out my lips.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?