BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
These chubby sticks are great lipsticks/lip liners! Perfect to do two steps in one. This color was a little light for me but my daughter has fair skin so it worked great for her. Ultra hydrating though and feels great on your lips! Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This chubby stick is very moisturizing and the color selection is very wide. For me the only con is the amount of product that you get for the price is too little. There are other alternatives like the Revlon ones which are cheaper yet performs the same. Also, this product doesn't last through eating so you have to reapply.
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
I love the hubby sticks from Clinique. The colors are great and I love the way they feel on my lips. They are nice and creamy and seem to last a good amount of time. I will keep buying these for sure.
Danii M.
I have probably 30 tubes of lipstick and yet my chubby sticks are now the only lip color I wear. I love how smooth they go on without leaving my lips feeling sticky and how easily gloss covers over the color. They last well and I love the colors. Definitely a must have in your bag!
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I love the Clinique Chubby Stick lip balm. I first got it as a gift two years ago at Christmas in the light pink shade, can't remember what it's called exactly. I used it for almost a year and loved how easy it is to apply, how durable the cap is, and how long it lasted.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I have been a huge Clinique fan for many years and love lots of their products. This chubby stick didn't disappoint. The color and the formula are perfect for a light summer look. I would totally recommend to a friend.
Autumn 💋.
Review for: Roomiest Rose, Intense more...
I have always loved Clinique products! I love how the salelady gave me a free full size sample! This product contains a lot of product. Also the color is very viberant! You do need a lip liner with some of these colors but for the most part it looks good on my baby thin lips
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I have this lip stick in the shade roomiest rose. It's very moisturizing, and the color is beautiful on my olive skin tone. It doesn't stay on very long though, and application around the edges is difficult because the tip is so big.
kennedy b.
yes, yes, yes! I use this all day, everyday as a simple, but sweet, lip color. very nice application/price/and color. the color is often very subtle but may rub off easily throughout the day, calling for hourly application.
Cassandra D.
Buffalo, NY
I would highly recommend any Clinique product! I actually just went to the color event for their lipsticks and it was amazing! This lip product was creamy and stayed on quite a long time! I have told many of my friends to use it!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back