BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I absolutely love this product from Clinique. I always use Chapstick but this is a whole new product that brings color to your lips as well as moisturize. The colors do a great job staining my lips and I use it for work or going out!
Rachel G.
Omaha
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
These are some of the easiest lip products to use. After the first application I can reapply without a mirror. I find they are my go to product in the winter months as I can have a nice longer lasting color on my chapped lips. I find regular chapsticks to not have lasting color.
Andrea R.
Very cute lipstick love the colors I have like 5 of these love them so much. Long lasting and very easy to use! And cheap too and it did meet my expectations for sure. Would buy again. Need more shades
Morgan M.
My friend uses these products and has gotten me to use them. I like the color pigment of them and how my lips feel moist after applying it. It doesn't make your lips look too glossy which Is why I like it
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This chubby stick is very moisturizing and the color selection is very wide. For me the only con is the amount of product that you get for the price is too little. There are other alternatives like the Revlon ones which are cheaper yet performs the same. Also, this product doesn't last through eating so you have to reapply.
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
Okay, I'm a lipstick girl... All the way. I really like these chubby sticks though! They moisturize and add color pop to the lips. It's good for those days when you wanna look fab and be comfortable!
Sam L.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
Such a great color. It is a great pop of color without being too over dramatic. Loved that it didn't dry out my lips or made me have to reapply a lot. Stayed on my lips and kept it nice shine all day.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Worth the price- has lasted me for a long time and honestly I cannot find a drugstore version that can compete. Gives a subtle color while also keeping my lips moisturized. Very easy to apply as well.
Hailley P.
Clinique's chubby sticks apply smoothly and easily glide over lips to make application a cinch for everyone! The lip color/balm is housed in a plastic twist up package so no sharpening is required. The shades range from sheer to slightly opaque depending on color selection. It isn't the longest wearing color I've tried but for its ease of use and wearability I'd definitely recommend it!
Kayleigh B.
Syracuse, NY
By far a great winter product in the dark colors! They work perfect for lips and face. Super pigmented and amazing definitely should be a stocking stuffer for a make up lover! I love this stick so much
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back