16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,139 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I absolutely love this product from Clinique. I always use Chapstick but this is a whole new product that brings color to your lips as well as moisturize. The colors do a great job staining my lips and I use it for work or going out!
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
These are some of the easiest lip products to use. After the first application I can reapply without a mirror. I find they are my go to product in the winter months as I can have a nice longer lasting color on my chapped lips. I find regular chapsticks to not have lasting color.
Very cute lipstick love the colors I have like 5 of these love them so much. Long lasting and very easy to use! And cheap too and it did meet my expectations for sure. Would buy again. Need more shades
My friend uses these products and has gotten me to use them. I like the color pigment of them and how my lips feel moist after applying it. It doesn't make your lips look too glossy which Is why I like it
This chubby stick is very moisturizing and the color selection is very wide. For me the only con is the amount of product that you get for the price is too little. There are other alternatives like the Revlon ones which are cheaper yet performs the same. Also, this product doesn't last through eating so you have to reapply.
Okay, I'm a lipstick girl... All the way. I really like these chubby sticks though! They moisturize and add color pop to the lips. It's good for those days when you wanna look fab and be comfortable!
Worth the price- has lasted me for a long time and honestly I cannot find a drugstore version that can compete. Gives a subtle color while also keeping my lips moisturized. Very easy to apply as well.
Clinique's chubby sticks apply smoothly and easily glide over lips to make application a cinch for everyone! The lip color/balm is housed in a plastic twist up package so no sharpening is required. The shades range from sheer to slightly opaque depending on color selection. It isn't the longest wearing color I've tried but for its ease of use and wearability I'd definitely recommend it!
By far a great winter product in the dark colors! They work perfect for lips and face. Super pigmented and amazing definitely should be a stocking stuffer for a make up lover! I love this stick so much
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos