BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Daniella H.
This is a great product. I love how it feels on my lips. It has great pigment and is buildable. It is very easy to apply as well. I just can't get behind the price. It's not that long lasting either
apryl w.
Charlotte, NC
I love the packaging on these chubby lipstick pencils. I think that is the thing in makeup now because a lot of cosmetic companies are doing these chubby pencil looking lipsticks. This one on the other hand is my favorite. They have a lot of colors to choose from and they are all bright and fun colors. The color also last and it is very moisturizing on your lips.
Gin B.
Bardstown, KY
This lip balm was pretty good at moisturizing, but I want a fan of the texture. I tried this as a replacement for my usual lip gloss and found I wasn't a fan. It was a reasonable price for the quantity but a bit much for my tastes. I would recommend this for someone looking for a good color lipstick.
Makayla C.
scottsdale
The Clinique chubby sticks are amazing! They are a good value and totally worth it!
They are long lasting and very moisturising on your lips. They provide great pigment and have many different color choices. I 100% recommend them!
Elizabeth M.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Chubby sticks are so handy! They're perfect if you're going for that "no-makeup" look but still want to add some extra pigment to your lips. They apply super easily, you don't even need a mirror because they're sheer coverage and very natural looking.
Kelsey S.
Sylvan Spgs, AL
I love the chubby sticks! I have never had to purchase one due to getting them for free in the clinique gifts that they give out throughout the year. I have a couple colors that I love. They last a long while and do not dry out my lips like some lipsticks do.
Devon F.
I love the lip chubby sticks from Clinique! They go on smooth and I don't feel like I need to prep my lips and moisturizer a lot beforehand. The packaging is super cute and the Mega Melon shade is the perfect splash of color for a neutral look.
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
I really like how soft these make my lips feel. the colors are not overwhelming so they give you a soft touch of color and shine. I think the twist applicator is perfect and easy to use.
Alayna M.
I have a few chubby sticks and I absolutely love them! I hate the feel of most lipsticks so I wanted to try something that felt different. These chubby sticks feel like you are putting on chapstick that has a beautiful tint. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle R.
Like and dislike this product for a couple reasons. Like because it's easy to apply, and comes out very natural looking.. Great value and colors. Dislike because it comes off easily, and can appear uneven really quick
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?