BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Katie C.
Lynchburg, VA
This chubby stick goes on smoothly and is very moisturizing once applied. The color is subtle and does not last super long, but it looks very natural and fresh. I have used the pink stick and would definitely invest in some other colors. It is a great purchase.
Caeli D.
I have one in the color in whole lotta honey which is a nice pinky neutral shade. I do like this product but I'm not sure it is worth $17. They do apply nicely and the colors stay on but no better than any of my other lip crayons. For me the product was just alright
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
I love this product. It is more of a mildly tinted balm to me. It feels ultra moisturizing without any glossy feel. I actually apply this to moisturize and protect my lips when I do long outdoor runs to keep my lips from being chapped. This just feels like a dream on!
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I love the chubby sticks because they are perfect for people who hate glosses and don't want to fuss with lipstick. this is a very cute pinkish color that compliments your natural lip color.
Jaimie H.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
The perfect lip stain for everyday at work or school. It is super flattering without being too over the top. I purchased the product in Nordstrom. I think overall Clinique is a very reliable and practical brand. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Eri G.
I have two colors of this and I love both. It's good for when I want a day off of a heavier lip color. There's a revlon dupe for $7 at the drugstore so I do have to deduct one star for price.
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
These chubby sticks are super easy.  The color is sheer and not super pigmented and leaves a balmy finish. Really comfortable for low maintenance days to throw on and go.  The only thing is they get really dull, wish that they could retain that pointed tip!
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I got one of the chubby stick with my clinique purchase for free, And i love it. Its nude and sheer. But i love how it moisturizes my lips and kinda give a glow to it. I wouldn't buy it individually because i think there are so many drugstore brands that have dupes for it and so much cheaper. I think wet and wild has it. And its so good.. But I love the one i got free.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
My husband bought me one of these for Christmas, I liked the way the color stay. and the consistency was on the spot for me so id definitely use it again. however he bought a color that was all wrong for me so I didn't use it much. but with the right color id buy it again
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
This product is not all that impressive so far. The color is pretty but not as strong as I was hoping. More like a dark gloss than a color. I have chunky cherry. It smells like lipstick and doesn't taste good, but the most moisturizing I've found of similar products.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?