16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,138 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I have this lip color in pudgy peony and looove it. It's both sheer and colorful, which is nice because when it eventually fades, it doesn't look as rag tag as when lipstick fades. It also feels really nice on my lips.
Love the variety of colors offered and love that it doesn't dry your lips out with normal wear. I've used many different shades - I think it is a little pricey for what it is, but comparable with other brands. The only downfall is that the color does not stay on long at all. I'd much rather wear lipstick.
LOVE these cute lip sticks! they come in a ton of really awesome and wearable colors and are super easy to apply. You just swipe it on and away you go. The lipstick stays on for hours and doesn't dry out your lips which is an added bonus. I have used it for months and will be buying a new stick soon.
These feel amazing and give great color to the lips without being patchy and sticky. Got these from ulta for free as a sample and definitely would repurchase as this was my firs time using this product. Would definitely recommend
I love this chubby stick lip balm. This color is amazing on my lips. I am brown skin and it just makes my lips popup. It also keeps my lips moisturized, especially in Utah with this dry weather. I highly recommend it.
I love these lip products! The color is subtle, perfect for work, and those of us that don't enjoy 'obvious' makeup. The chubby sticks are also very moisturizing. I can take one with me, and not need a lip balm or liner.
I love dramatic lip looks, but let's be real- they're just not feasible for the day most of the time. These are just basically pigmented glosses, and they leave my lips shiny and smooth with just a hint of color. I have the coral one and a nice shade of pink and I seriously wear them almost every day.
Love this stuff! It's the perfect width for a handy balm with just the right hint of color. Does moisturizer wonderfully and seems to protect as well! The price is a bit too high but other than that-it's a winner!
These are amazing! I'm so obsessed because the application was really nice and the texture added to my lips makes it look more natural. I've used these before, so I'm not new to it but I'm definitely a fan of them.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos