BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Alia T.
Chelsea, MA
I have this lip color in pudgy peony and looove it. It's both sheer and colorful, which is nice because when it eventually fades, it doesn't look as rag tag as when lipstick fades. It also feels really nice on my lips.
Shelby C.
Nashville, TN
Love the variety of colors offered and love that it doesn't dry your lips out with normal wear. I've used many different shades - I think it is a little pricey for what it is, but comparable with other brands. The only downfall is that the color does not stay on long at all. I'd much rather wear lipstick.
Connor J.
Cordova, TN
LOVE these cute lip sticks! they come in a ton of really awesome and wearable colors and are super easy to apply. You just swipe it on and away you go. The lipstick stays on for hours and doesn't dry out your lips which is an added bonus. I have used it for months and will be buying a new stick soon.
Tierra H.
Concord, NC
These feel amazing and give great color to the lips without being patchy and sticky. Got these from ulta for free as a sample and definitely would repurchase as this was my firs time using this product. Would definitely recommend
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love this chubby stick lip balm. This color is amazing on my lips. I am brown skin and it just makes my lips popup. It also keeps my lips moisturized, especially in Utah with this dry weather. I highly recommend it.
Lara F.
Silver Spring, MD
I love these lip products! The color is subtle, perfect for work, and those of us that don't enjoy 'obvious' makeup. The chubby sticks are also very moisturizing. I can take one with me, and not need a lip balm or liner.
Bev S.
Ravenden, AR
Review for: Voluptuous Violet Travel Size more...
I actually got this in a super strawberry lip balm and loved it it made my lips feel less dry and gave just a hint of color but some shine ,it was actually a gift but I would definitely buy it if I needed a lip balm
Brittany W.
I love dramatic lip looks, but let's be real- they're just not feasible for the day most of the time. These are just basically pigmented glosses, and they leave my lips shiny and smooth with just a hint of color. I have the coral one and a nice shade of pink and I seriously wear them almost every day.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Love this stuff! It's the perfect width for a handy balm with just the right hint of color. Does moisturizer wonderfully and seems to protect as well! The price is a bit too high but other than that-it's a winner!
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are amazing! I'm so obsessed because the application was really nice and the texture added to my lips makes it look more natural. I've used these before, so I'm not new to it but I'm definitely a fan of them.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back