16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,139 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Review for: Intense No. 5 Plushest Punch 3G 0.1Oz more...
When it comes to moisturizing and intense color, look no further than Clinique's chubby stick! While normal lipsticks look odd on and exaggerate the look of dehydrated lips, the chubby stick combats this common pitfall with moisturizing ingredients that keeps lips full, plump, and hydrated! Would definitely recommend. Did not even melt much when left in my hot car!
These are great! The formula lasts on your lips for a long time, and it does not transfer. It leaves the lips feeling moisturized, and they are travel friendly. They are quite pricey but super pigmented and great for the lips. They don' t make your lips look dry and Clinique sells these in a wide range of colors.
I only have tried one color, super strawberry, so I can only speak for that color. It is definitely not worth the money. There is absolutely no color payoff. I actually think the much cheaper revlon sticks are better than these.
I am a huge fan and I will keep by this! My lips feel so soft and I have a matte appearance which I love! It is a little more expensive than most, but, it's totally worth the buy! Add a little gloss and it still stays on!
I have the color oversized orange and I love it for summer and spring! It's a light hint of color which is nice for me because I don't really like loud, bold colors on my lips for daytime. Moisturizing and easy to carry.
I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended!
I am obsessed with these chubby stick lip balms! I use one every day. They are very pigmented & very conditioning for your lips. There are actually pigmented enough to wear alone. They're like a lipstick with a gloss in one. They do not last as long as a lipstick though & need to be reapplied more often.
I love this chubby stick lip balm. This color is amazing on my lips. I am brown skin and it just makes my lips popup. It also keeps my lips moisturized, especially in Utah with this dry weather. I highly recommend it.
I love these lip products! The color is subtle, perfect for work, and those of us that don't enjoy 'obvious' makeup. The chubby sticks are also very moisturizing. I can take one with me, and not need a lip balm or liner.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos