BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Katie A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Intense No. 5 Plushest Punch 3G 0.1Oz more...
When it comes to moisturizing and intense color, look no further than Clinique's chubby stick! While normal lipsticks look odd on and exaggerate the look of dehydrated lips, the chubby stick combats this common pitfall with moisturizing ingredients that keeps lips full, plump, and hydrated! Would definitely recommend. Did not even melt much when left in my hot car!
Khyati S.
These are great! The formula lasts on your lips for a long time, and it does not transfer. It leaves the lips feeling moisturized, and they are travel friendly. They are quite pricey but super pigmented and great for the lips. They don' t make your lips look dry and Clinique sells these in a wide range of colors.
Dani P.
I only have tried one color, super strawberry, so I can only speak for that color. It is definitely not worth the money. There is absolutely no color payoff. I actually think the much cheaper revlon sticks are better than these.
Casey C.
I am a huge fan and I will keep by this! My lips feel so soft and I have a matte appearance which I love! It is a little more expensive than most, but, it's totally worth the buy! Add a little gloss and it still stays on!
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
I have the color oversized orange and I love it for summer and spring! It's a light hint of color which is nice for me because I don't really like loud, bold colors on my lips for daytime. Moisturizing and easy to carry.
Jamie M.
Missee L.
New Tazewell, TN
I am obsessed with these chubby stick lip balms! I use one every day. They are very pigmented & very conditioning for your lips. There are actually pigmented enough to wear alone. They're like a lipstick with a gloss in one. They do not last as long as a lipstick though & need to be reapplied more often.
Bev S.
Ravenden, AR
Review for: Voluptuous Violet Travel Size more...
I actually got this in a super strawberry lip balm and loved it it made my lips feel less dry and gave just a hint of color but some shine ,it was actually a gift but I would definitely buy it if I needed a lip balm
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love this chubby stick lip balm. This color is amazing on my lips. I am brown skin and it just makes my lips popup. It also keeps my lips moisturized, especially in Utah with this dry weather. I highly recommend it.
Lara F.
Silver Spring, MD
I love these lip products! The color is subtle, perfect for work, and those of us that don't enjoy 'obvious' makeup. The chubby sticks are also very moisturizing. I can take one with me, and not need a lip balm or liner.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back