16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I have used this product for years! I just ran out of my favorite color and I have to go buy another tub! It goes on very smooth and the color is great. It isn’t long lasting but i like it for everyday wear! Price is wonderful
These are easy to use and travel friendly. I’ve only used two shades from the range: the purple and pink one. They’re sheer and glossy. I’m not a fan of lip gloss so when I want my lips to look shiny, I reach for this sticks.
Love these chubby sticks!! They are very hydrating and come in a variety of colors. They not a lipstick but have more color than a balm. They are not sticky like a lot glosses. They have a perfect medium coverage of color and would work for a variety of skin tones.
I am a Clinique brand fan all-around. I received this product with a Clinique Bonus Buy at Macy's. The picture reflects color 05 Plushest Punch. It reminds me of the Revlon chubby sticks, although this is more glossy and lighter. The color payoff is medium, but a nice formula to moisturize your lips.
I’m pleasantly surprised by this balm! It’s very pigmented!!! Usually tinted lip balms are very sheer but the Clinique Chubby packs a punch. This red can stand alone or be used over lipstick and is very moisturizing as well.
Feels great and easy to apply. The color payoff is minimal and there is little lasting power. Great color selection, and it feels more like a balm than a lipstick. This product is moisturizing and feels healthy on your lips.
Review for: Whole Lotta Honey more...
The Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is perfect for everyday wear. It also works for beginners who are just getting into makeup. The shade 02 “Whole Lotta Honey” is my favorite shade by far. It was effective and I would definitely like to try some more colors.
This is very moisturizing and the color is vibrant. It was basically what I was expecting. I really like the thickness of the packaging. I think I got this at Walmart and I’d probably buy it again but in a different shade
This chubby lipstick is very moisturizing and applies very smooth which is what I love. I got it as a free gift from Macy’s, it’s a very nice lipstick and does last long, I just wish they had more color options. I would highly recommend this product and I have purchased this product after trying it
I love this lip balm! It’s very moisturizing while also giving shear color. I use this for a natural everyday look and it looks great on me. I received this in a free beauty bag at Clinique with a purchase!
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos