BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Maggie C.
Russellville, AL
I have used this product for years! I just ran out of my favorite color and I have to go buy another tub! It goes on very smooth and the color is great. It isn’t long lasting but i like it for everyday wear! Price is wonderful
Jeannie L.
These are easy to use and travel friendly. I’ve only used two shades from the range: the purple and pink one. They’re sheer and glossy. I’m not a fan of lip gloss so when I want my lips to look shiny, I reach for this sticks.
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
Love these chubby sticks!! They are very hydrating and come in a variety of colors. They not a lipstick but have more color than a balm. They are not sticky like a lot glosses. They have a perfect medium coverage of color and would work for a variety of skin tones.
Lauren F.
Naperville , IL
I am a Clinique brand fan all-around. I received this product with a Clinique Bonus Buy at Macy's. The picture reflects color 05 Plushest Punch. It reminds me of the Revlon chubby sticks, although this is more glossy and lighter. The color payoff is medium, but a nice formula to moisturize your lips.
Yolanda R.
Dallas , TX
I’m pleasantly surprised by this balm! It’s very pigmented!!! Usually tinted lip balms are very sheer but the Clinique Chubby packs a punch. This red can stand alone or be used over lipstick and is very moisturizing as well.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Feels great and easy to apply. The color payoff is minimal and there is little lasting power. Great color selection, and it feels more like a balm than a lipstick. This product is moisturizing and feels healthy on your lips.
Ally
Review for: Whole Lotta Honey more...
The Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is perfect for everyday wear. It also works for beginners who are just getting into makeup. The shade 02 “Whole Lotta Honey” is my favorite shade by far. It was effective and I would definitely like to try some more colors.
Shelby W.
Atlanta, GA
This is very moisturizing and the color is vibrant. It was basically what I was expecting. I really like the thickness of the packaging. I think I got this at Walmart and I’d probably buy it again but in a different shade
Lissette G.
This chubby lipstick is very moisturizing and applies very smooth which is what I love. I got it as a free gift from Macy’s, it’s a very nice lipstick and does last long, I just wish they had more color options. I would highly recommend this product and I have purchased this product after trying it
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I love this lip balm! It’s very moisturizing while also giving shear color. I use this for a natural everyday look and it looks great on me. I received this in a free beauty bag at Clinique with a purchase!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?