BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Valentina M.
Bridgeport
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I always love a "better than your lips" kind of color and knew this would fit the bill.  I bought mine at Ulta and felt that the price point was typical and the packaging was nice and was a good size for throwing into my small bag.  It did exactly what I wanted it to do by giving  me just a light wash of color to make my lips look pretty even on my no make-up, make-up days (you know little liner and mascara and a light lip product.) It did not claim to be overly pigmented so I did not take a star away for that.  The one problem I did find is that it left my lips feeling a little dry afterwards.  It does feel good on the lips at first for me, however in order for me to make it a staple I either put on another balm under it, or dab a bit of a nude gloss over it.
Trey J.
25504
This is the first product from Clinique that I have tried. And honestly I was not disappointed, I’m not a big on lipsticks that aren’t matte but this is pretty good. It’s super silky, good coverage, and really pigmented. The price for this product is $18.50, but you get a pretty fair amount of product. This isn’t necessarily something I would wear on a day to day basis, but I do recommend you give this product a try. Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Hannah H.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
This is one of the few lip products I’ve tried that successfully moisturizes and colors consistently. It doesn’t fade in a noticeable way as most hydrating lipsticks would, but it’s more subtle and doesn’t require urgent reapplication. I would recommend this product to all, especially in the neutral tones that give a natural look.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This is my go to everyday lipstick.  It goes on easily and leaves your lips feeling moisturized.  The only problem I ever have is that it doesn't last as long as I would like, however that doesn't bother me because it does feel nice.  I have this product in several different colors and they all are great!
Melissa B.
I love the chubby sticks for a light layer of color that lasts. It applies thin and somewhat sheer which makes it perfect for a little daytime color and moisture. It’s easy to apply and comes in a variety of colors. Also not too expensive. I have at least 4 of these and use them all for daytime and work.
Lindsay R.
I have this in the strawberry-something (?) shade and it’s very pretty and wearable. On days where I want some color without pulling out the drying lipstick or the going-out colors, I reach for this. It’s moisturizing, too, which is really nice. I have 2 sample sizes but they’ll last me a long time.
Ashley H.
North Aurora, Illinois
This is an interesting formula. It is very easy and glossy. I have used only a handful of times because I do not like the formula that much. There was not a lot of color pay off or pigmentation to the lipstick. I do not think I would buy it again because of those reasons listed above.
Madeha B.
Irvine, CA
I think this is a cute little product for the on the go person. I do like the color for the most part (I don’t like wearing satin finish/sparky colors) the packaging is great bc if you have multiples, you’ll know the exact color. Probably wouldn’t purchase again just because of the color
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
First I want to say that my only complaint was the color. The balm is very sheer and doesn’t cover like I expected. It looks like a very thick chapstick but acts almost like a sheer lightweight gloss. The formula is super hydrating and I actually really like this as a simple and easy lip look. I was expecting the purple to be much more vibrant and instead it’s a very muted and light color. I would say that it’s more like a tinted chapstick. However, it’s really a very nice balm and it doesn’t dry out your lips at all. Knowing that it’s sheer now, I want to try all the other colors!
Mona D.
New york
I love these. I actually use it more than any lipstick that I carry. It isn't heavy, and its moisturizing. It lasts a long time, and it is on the pricier end but personally, I think it's worth it. When mine runs out, I plan on getting more and maybe trying some new colors too
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?